“Above & Beyond”
Review of White Lodge Trim

White Lodge Trim
Ranked #5 of 9 Trim B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The White Lodge is a comfortable B & B in Trim Ireland that has spacious rooms with a great Irish breakfast.
We were returning to Dublin for our flight out & it was suggested that we stay overnight here & drive directly to the airport ( 40 min) next day to return the car. This avoided Dublin traffic & made our last day pleasant with great countryside & a wonderful castle to tour.

The best is that our Host Todd went above & beyond the norm. I accidentally left my Iphone in the B & B & when I contacted him, he searched, found it, carefully packaged it & posted it to me. It restored my faith in people.

Have a great stay here - you will enjoy it!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The room was excellent- a very comfortable triple with very nice amenities. We had to leave early the next morning, and our hostess was up and had coffee and everything else was laid out beautifully for us.
The location of White Lodge is great for exploring-Trim has the Castle (beautiful) which is a short walk from the Lodge, and is close to Newgrange, Dublin and many other sites.

Room Tip: If stairs are an issue, ask for a room in the main building--
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Olywa64
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our host was very helpful. The accommodations were very comfortable and the full Irish breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank burke15
Reviewed June 9, 2012

First time staying at White Lodge B&B & it was top notch!
I felt like I was staying in the home of a good friend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Lovely house nice large comfortable room great location within walking of everything and yet in a nice quiet spot, excellent breakfast with loads of options. Very nice host, friendly pleasant and helpful I felt as though I was the only one staying there! Whether travelling for business or pleasure this house has all you need and more. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed at White Lodge earlier this week, and we very much enjoyed our stay. Our room was quite comfortable, and the location was great. When we arrived the owner gave us walking directions to Trim Castle (which was quite enjoyable and only a few minutes walk). It was nice to have a guest computer available. The breakfast was quite enjoyable, too.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Savannah T
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stay in the Whitelodge B& B regularly and find it excellent . The location is great,its handy to get anywhere and the town of Trim is beautiful. The host Todd is just fantastic, very friendly and accommodating . The rooms warm, clean and comfortable , I always get a good nights sleep and a hot shower.The breakfast is great perfectly cooked and plenty of it.There is wifi and a great large sitting area should you want to use it. Great value for money. I will most definately be back to stay in the near future and would have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to family and friends..

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business