“Best first night in Ireland”
Review of Cross Street Bistro - CLOSED

Cross Street Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a great gourmet restaurant that made for a beautiful first evening in Ireland. Quiet, lovely restaurant.

2  Thank Claudia G

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had heard that the restaurant was under new management, so my family and I went out for a meal to try it out. The host was very pleasant on arrival and I was surprised at how great the menu was. The wine list was very good also. The food was really excellent and the service were very nice and friendly. We were also told where the food was sourced and how it was made which was a very nice touch, everything was made in house and locally sourced. I would highly recommend this restaurant, a very enjoyable fine dining experience. I will certainly be going back again.

2  Thank Ronan S
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The owner of the B&B we are staying at recommended this restaurant. We enjoyed everything about it. The food was delicious and all made on site. The restaurant was lovely, and even the background music was nice (quiet jazz, not often heard in Ireland). The service was attentive but not too much so. Highly recommend.
Note: we found out new owners took over a week ago. So if you've tried it before it is no doubt different noe (August 3, 2012)

5  Thank choirbebe
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Cross street Bistro, has two operations, a cafe during working hours, till 4 ish, and resturant for the evenings.
We have eaten at both sessions.
The cafe has a wide selection of breakfast's & mid day meals, lncluding american style pancakes. They make a large pot of tea, proper cermaic pop, enough to stay and have a chat over a scone or two. Well recommended

For the resturant, similar, the service is good, simple decor, good menu choices. The early bird menu is available throughout the evening, well recommended.
Good choice for a family meal, and casual dining experience.

2  Thank bandrews212
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Fabulous! You would easily miss the bistro as from the outside it looks like a cafe. The food in here is some of the best I ever had. When we were given the homemade breads and dipping oils our mouths couldnt eat enough, would happily have it for every course! Lovely touch of sorbet between courses. The staff were experienced, friendly and welcoming. The food was top rate, wished I lived nearby as I would happily eat here daily! Lovely atmosphere, went with my partner and found it quite romantic. Cant give this a high enough review! A1!

4  Thank Nonie L