“Manager of Spa very rude and not up to the job.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of White Horses Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
White Horses Spa
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Doonbeg
limerick ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Manager of Spa very rude and not up to the job.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2010

My husband bought me a treat of a mini spa day here in doonbeg for my wedding anniversary, and i was treated very badly by the Manager of this spa, Niamh. Not worthy of a job in this current climate. Ended up loosing my money and not getting any treatments done. Very dissapointed. However , only for the manager of the Hotel interveened, my husband was treated to a round of golf to help make up for this, so we were grateful for that but has really changed my opionion of the Doonbeg Spa. The Lyrath in Kilkenny is the only place to go when looking for a nice treat and great staff. Amazing how one memeber of staff can ruin it for everyone else. I would stay at the hotel again under Bernies watch, but would not enter that spa again as long as Niamh is working there.

7 Thank lauren077