The hotel is located in Tsagkarada, in the middle of the forest, with nice vies of the Aegean Sea. I have to write both positive and negative points.
1. The rooms are beautiful and combine the modern luxury with the traditional look, and floor heating
2. Excellent view
3. The gym is ok [machines are not well maintained] and the spa area needs advice from experts [there is no hairdryer to use after the douche and the weather outside was 1 degree celcius...]
4. Food is below average. Nothing of local produce in the breakfast...not a 5 star hotel breakfast...In the dinner the choice is limited, fairly priced, and moderately cooked. My daughter of 5 had a pasta and even she told me that it was over boiled...
5. Views from restaurant are superb
6. The reception personnel is very polite as all personnel in general
7. The massage was very good
8. i cannot understand the situation in this and many hotels with smoking. It is UNACCEPTABLE to allow smoking in common areas. Even in the breakfast a lady asked if she could smoke and she was replied that if our daughter was not there it would not be problem, and she could smoke inside near the fireplace, meaning that adults are fine with others smoking and that smoking in common areas is ok. Amazing!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your 12 Months Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Months Luxury Resort Greece/Tsagkarada