All reviews coffee and tea nice view nice hotel enjoyed our stay jacuzzi bath big portions every corner extra charge nice weekend deluxe suite breakfast buffet hotel is located per day great variety five star hotel hotel management mini bar
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We left Kazarma hotel with the best impressions, for the location and the fabulous view in the lake, the atmosphere, the smiling staff, the excellent restaurant, the decoration, the spa.
When there, do rent an electrical bicycle (they even have baby seats) and go for a ride near the lake.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2016

This was my second visit to the resort and we chose it for it's relaxing location and spa amenities both in the room and outside it. Unfortunately, this time round we were not as pleased.

What I liked:
1.The staff at the restaurant are extremely polite and helpful.
2.The food.
3.The location.

What I didn't like:
1. We booked the superior deluxe suite because it had the Turkish bath and the Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi did not work and although we reported it, they were unable to fix it. Of course there was no mention of some sort of refund or even changing the room. Please note that we had prepaid for our booking.
2. I didn't like the fact that hotel appeared understaffed using personnel from other stations to make up for the deficiency. It is bad leadership and management to have the senior concierge serving at the bar as well as the head of the spa mopping floors or moving sunbeds around. I work for a hotel and know that these things come across very bad to the guests. Management should take note and avoid this.
3. On the Sunday the weather was colder and therefore everyone opted to be indoors. However, as the hotel is very popular with the locals, we as guests were unable to find seating in the bar. Hotel guests must be given priority in these cases.
4. I hope they read there reviews, because I am not the first one to mention these points, and it is a shame for such potential to be wasted.

Room Tip: Always have the Jacuzzi tested once you are given the room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Eleni R
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Amazing property build in a panoramic view of the lake Plastiras. The decoration is exactly how a mountain hotel should be. Super clean, with very good food and very polite personnel. The room was very nice, clean with comfortable beds. The lobby really outstanding. The restaurant had very tasty food and the prices were above the average. Unfortunately we couldn't try the spa facilities but from the overall feeling i m sure they will be perfect. Things that the manager has to pay more attention to are: the cost of the rooms mini bar, the coffee and the tea in the room should not be charged 1,50 euros, the hotel has to be more friendly to people with disabilities and i honestly didn't like the coffee at the bar. Cappuccino freddo was not good for the greek standards. All the rest was just perfect.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

We started our stay having a nice surprise. We got a suite upgrade. Brilliant. Thank you Kazarma. Excellent facility, unpretentious Lux, very friendly staff, superb breakfast restaurant, well maintained spa facilities. The suite comfortable with our own sauna and whirlpool, double bathroom. In short, we recommend it without any hesitation. I am very sensitive with the e-facilities though. I cannot give 5 stars for two reasons. The WiFi is very weak and unstable. The two TV sets in our suite are not working properly. It seems that for some reason the signal is distorted. When I mentioned it at the reception I was told that it may be the weather (...hmm...). Last but not least, the phone in the room is reporting "network down" since Monday. Pity, this facility deserves better.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Great place to spend your holidays
The staff was very polite and helpful
It's a good choice guys you won't regret
I would like to come again next year with my girlfriend and i hope to see again the same crew

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo