“Highly recommended, a beautiful resort!”

Hotel Poseidon Resort
Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Loutraki
England
“Highly recommended, a beautiful resort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2009

The Hotel Poseidon Resort in Loutraki is a hotel that I go back to every year for holidays with my family. The atmosphere is harmonic and the surroundings are beautiful. All members of the staff are extremely friendly and polite and the service is excellent. Everyone is attentive to your needs which is a key aspect in a 5 star resort. The rooms have been renovated to a modern vibe and they reflect what a luxury hotel should entail. There are a large range of facilities available to guests from spa treatments to summer water sports that allow every member of my family from my sons to my wife to relax and enjoy themselves!! The restaurants that are within the resort, which are several, satisfy all tastes; from fresh fish lovers to meat lovers. The food throughout the hotel is amazing and of a high standard. Every restaurant has an incredible view of the sea and I would recommend you try all of them when you visit.
Overall, my stay in this hotel has never been nothing less than perfect! It is a great resort to relax and enjoy yourself with family or friends. It is highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Explorer016

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
athens
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2009

I stayed in this hotel 4 years ago and did not have the best impression as it needed renovation.when my company organized last june a conference in this hotel I was pleasently surprised as I found a completely new hotel. all rooms had been renovated - same with the conference hall and the restaurant. they myst have also appointed a new chef as the food was excellent. I particularly enjoyed dinner at the restaurant on top of the cliff with an outstanding view. The hotel has also beautiful grounds - I will definitely return ith my family on vacation as i want to enjoy the beach and the pool which I missed last june because of my tight schedule during the conference.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank skrutz
Athens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2009

We were planning to stay with my family from Thursday till Sunday just for leisure, but guess what??!! We stayed for one week!! The place is great! The environment is full of pines and trees which are harmonic combined with the sea view.... We managed to stay for a week because the hotel is so close to Athens so my parents had the chance to drive to their work and return back easily - only 1 hour drive to Athens.
The stuff was really friendly and we had amazing time in the Bar with the D.J. I had a seperate room from my parents which was so great.....
Personally I recomend this resort to everyone who wants to spend leisure time with family or friends....

• Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
3 Thank Gerardo_Athens
Travelers also viewed these Loutraki hotels
Club Hotel Loutraki
#11 of 30 in Loutraki
Hotel King Saron
Hotel King Saron
#2 of 2 in Isthmia

Been to Hotel Poseidon Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Poseidon Resort

Property: Hotel Poseidon Resort
Address: Loutraki Korinthias, Loutraki 203 00, Greece
Location: Greece > Peloponnese > Corinthia Region > Loutraki
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#6 Luxury Hotel in Loutraki
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Loutraki
Hotel Class:5 star — Hotel Poseidon Resort 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Poseidon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Poseidon Loutraki