All reviews every evening half board every morning sandy beach very nice place remezzo september kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2018

I enjoyed staying here with my family in September. The apartment we had was nice with fridge and kitchenette. For those with small kids it's great to have something like that.
the room was clean the stuff was friendly. The food was good and for the dinner they varied a bit the food every evening( we had half board so during lunch we were free to choose something else from the near by place). The location is very close to the sandy beach 2 minutes..
You can wake up very early to see the sun rise..!!

Room tip: Rooms near the restaurant are a little bit noisy but mostly in the morning..
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mariaig08
Reviewed September 16, 2017

We had a really nice stay in Ntinas Filoxenia in the beginning of September. The hotel is near the beach and restaurants. Our room was renovated and modern and was cleaned every day. Bed linen and towels were changed every other day. I really liked the hotel and the location of it. Pool are was nice and calm. Breakfast was quite crowded in the morning but was good anyways - both salted and sweet things so for sure something for everyone.

Overall the hotel was very good and I would definitely choose the same hotel again if I go to Thassos again. I also work as a receptionist so I do pay attention to these things, such as cleanliness, staff expertise etc. I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank JohannaS1625
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We been there 3 families.it was our 2nd year in thassos however the place was not what we excepted.it looks quiet ok from the distance if u compare with the other complexes. Once u enter its a bit disappointing. We had half board contract as breakfast and dinner. Both the breakfast and dinner buffet was very poor. It was nights that I really felt a shame to ask for food from the employees. We stayed there 8 days and it was every single morning same breakfast like ur in the army! The room was quite ok with a very small bathroom and shower cabin that u can hardly move inside. I would like to mention that the employees makes the place and in this complex they were really good. All very friendly,helpful and polite. However I shouldn't recommend this complex for the families.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank OzgA_13
Reviewed September 3, 2017

We stayed here 2 nights. Nice apartment, but very wet as the sleeping room was situated underground. It smelled mold. Not ok for allergic people like me. Full of wasps at breakfast. Crowded place, but close to the beach and shops.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

For a family with one child the superior double room was ok, but in pictures seemed larger. There was not too much noise in the evenings, which was ok. The room cleaning services was made in the afternoon because of the visitors concourse.
The access to the pool was easy, but there was no protection for kids, the same with the stairs and with the entrance in the kids playground.
The meals were very good and the personnel was ok.
The Wi-Fi connection was very very bad!
Very good location, fast access to the Golden beach by walk in 5 minutes. the water was very nice for kids!

Date of stay: July 2017