Having just returned from a fabulous weeks holiday at the Villa Anna Studios I can only say that we were made to feel very welcome by both the owner and his family along with the other guests that were there that week.
When we first arrived and realised that our grandson was the only child staying at the Villa Anna Studios we were a little nervous that he would upset other residents as he was the only child. This was soon to prove nothing to worry about and he was given the nickname of Nemo. We found the cleanliness of the apartments, the pool, the bar excellent.
The menu at the bar was not huge but was always freshly cooked and very tasty. Highly recommend the Greek "Bangers" absolutely delicious as where the Greek doughnut balls (Loukanthis?) when Grampa made the batter for them specially for us. So good we went back for more the next day. The Yannis gutbuster did all it said in the description. It was enough for two if you added a small portion of chips. Beer was always served in a frozen glass which helped immensely in keeping the beer ice cold.
Didn't have a problem with the bar opening late at night, we were almost right on top of the bar and didn't hear a thing. However, I do agree that the opening hours were a little strange in that the bar shut at 6 and reopened at 10.
Seriously hoping to go back to Samos next year and wouldn't hesitate to stay at Villa Anna again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Anna are family run studio apartments on the island of Samos which lies in the north-eastern Aegean Sea and is regarded as one of the most beautiful, unspoilt Greek islands.Set amidst a lush garden with palm trees and colourful flowers, Villa Anna features a good sized pool with a poolside bar. Its air-conditioned,well-equipped studios open out to private balconies or patios with pool or garden views. Located on the southeast of the island close to the small town of Pythagorion and Potokaki Beach makes it a convenient location with a short transfer from the airport and just a 12 minute walk to shops, bars and restaurants in Pythagorion with its beautiful harbour. Villa Anna in Samos is been recommended by many guests the past few years for the cleanliness, well-accommodated services and helpfulness-kindness of the stuff. Depending on the guests every week it can be a very peaceful resort or a late night attraction. Feel the vibes of Greek welcome-ness and friendliness and get the best out of your holiday with your loved ones, at Villa Anna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Anna Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Anna Studios Hotel Pythagorion
- Villa Anna Studios Samos/Pythagorion