Just got back from Samos and enjoyed another perfect stay with Anna, Dimitris and Yannis and his new bride Aspa. Room again spotless and Anna andthe lovely maid cleaned it every day except Sunday. Clean sheets and towels changed regularly. Even toilet rolls are provided!
There were brand new air conditioning units this year (rented per stay locally) and ours kept the room at a very comfortable sleeping temperature at night. Yannis was telling us there are more improvements to come for next year, we will definitely be back for trip number 3 to find out more ( all things being equal).
Lots have already talked about the trip to the harbour area, all I can add that it was a very comfortable walk there and back for us. The street is well lit and the pavements most of the way are edged white.
It is, as mentioned by others, close to the airport, but for us the 8 to 10 planes that landed and took off most days were fun to watch and did not detract from the holiday at all.
The week we stayed there were no children staying so the pool area was very quiet and there were more than enough sunbeds every day we were at the pool. Pool was lovely and clean and warm, just the job to cool down as the temperatures were in the low 90'sF (33C + for the younger ones!)The pebbly beach was a short walk we spent some time there too and swam in the crystal clear waters. The snack shack on the beach has gone this year but where we were there was a cafe whose staff also controlled the sunbeds (€5 for a pair per day).
Yannis and Aspa made snacks for the journey home which we found very tasty and for what we had they were cheaper than the airport. A nice touch this year.
See you next year as long as it is available!!
Thanks to all the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Anna are family run studio apartments on the island of Samos which lies in the north-eastern Aegean Sea and is regarded as one of the most beautiful, unspoilt Greek islands.Set amidst a lush garden with palm trees and colourful flowers, Villa Anna features a good sized pool with a poolside bar. Its air-conditioned,well-equipped studios open out to private balconies or patios with pool or garden views. Located on the southeast of the island close to the small town of Pythagorion and Potokaki Beach makes it a convenient location with a short transfer from the airport and just a 12 minute walk to shops, bars and restaurants in Pythagorion with its beautiful harbour. Villa Anna in Samos is been recommended by many guests the past few years for the cleanliness, well-accommodated services and helpfulness-kindness of the stuff. Depending on the guests every week it can be a very peaceful resort or a late night attraction. Feel the vibes of Greek welcome-ness and friendliness and get the best out of your holiday with your loved ones, at Villa Anna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Anna Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Anna Studios Hotel Pythagorion
- Villa Anna Studios Samos/Pythagorion