“Best lammspit ever.”

Aroma
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Greek cuisine , Mediterranean cuisine ,Seafood ,pasta. ( Born in May 2013 )
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Alexander the great is great. Best lambspit ever. Service toppklass Can not ask go more. Try the filled zucchiniblossoms à realtreat.

1  Thank Kenfall

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I don't like when waiters are intrusive, and that was what I experienced here.
I prefere a cheerful and cosy place, and that was what I didn't experienced here.
The food was okay, but not something special.
My visit was the first and the last.

3  Thank LN1946
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Came here with my Wife on our last night in Samos. We went up to the balcony to overlook the harbour. We ordered a variety of starters as they looked more appetising than the mains.

We ordered the Fava, falafel, mini spinach pies, fried zucchini flowers, grilled vegetables and salad.

All of these dishes were well cooked, tasty and we were given generous portions of each. The waiter was friendly and polite.

The bill including a bottle wine but excluding service came to €44.80 which was great value for the number and size of dishes we ordered.

This was a nice place with a nice view, a pleasant waiter and some nice food though I would say be careful not to order too much as the size of our dishes was much bigger than expected. I would recommend this restaurant and return in future

3  Thank S A
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The quality of food in this restaurant was very high one of the best restaurants in town. My wife and I had to keep going back time after time, every time we tried a new dishes from the menu, and every time it was excellent.

3  Thank David G
Reviewed July 8, 2014

During our stay in Samos we went here a few times because it is so good here!
Delicious food, good ouzo, such a great view from above, very nice people. This is really a must do in Phytagorio.
Can t wait to go back over there!

1  Thank mieke_1971