“Well Worth A Visit”
Review of La Strada

La Strada
Ranked #16 of 64 Restaurants in Pythagorion
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hello dear costumer , our restaurant offers a variation of pizza and pasta as well as traditional greek dishes , all our pizzas are handmade and baked in a traditional wood burning oven.
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Whilst there is no shortage of places to eat in Pythagorion, this one (which is up a side road off the main road down to the Harbour), was excellent in all aspects. Friendly, good choices, and excellent food. My first choice.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Would give this restaurant 4,5 - but it is definitely one of The better places in Pythagorien.
What dó you want in a good pizza? Some places would say MANY toppings; Big mistake.

La Strada know what to do. 3 good main things: tomatosauce, cheese and bread- and of course a stoneoven with burning Wood. We added ham and peperoni. More toppings is available of course.
As an extra we had a good greek salad and good service.

Recommendable.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

fantastic great food great service been here for 12 years its always good, great little outside garden area to eat in keeping you cool with sea breezes

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The smiles and the attitude of the staff is worth a visit. The pizza is close to perfect and the restaurant where clean and nice. Absolute worth a try!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have visited Samos on a number of occasions and always heard about 'La Strada' but had never been. Whilst in Samos this summer, my partner and I joined another couple and finally went there to eat,

The menu is simple, some Greek starters but the majority of food there is pizza/pasta, as you would expect from a pizza restaurant. The service there is great and it has a feel of a family run restaurant (they may be a family??) and the man and woman serving are extremely friendly.

There is a wide range of pizzas and myself and partner visited with another couple so, we all ordered a pizza each and then swapped around to try everything. The pizza is magnificent, of the 4 pizzas I tried... I couldn't decide which one was the best but they were all beautifully cooked, full of flavour and you can taste the freshness!

So if you love pizza or simply want a break from stifados and fish, I would strongly recommend this restaurant. I would go as far as to say one of my favourites in Samos!

Pizzas range from €7 - €11 and drinks are the same as everywhere else (a little cheaper than the harbour for drinks)