To celebrate our first wedding anniversary, we decided to go to Samos. On this site we read that we should book room 300 (because very spacious with a very big terrace). When we entered the hotel, we got a refresment (= a non-alcoholic cocktail) and the staff at reception was very friendly. We asked if the suites were already available. The first was nearly finished and we asked if we could visit it. So we compaired room # 300 and the suite (with private pool). Room # 300 was old and had to be renovated. The hotel is renovating bit by bit all the rooms. And afterwards we had a look at the suite. We immediately fell in love with it, but they said it was not finished yet. So we proposed a deal: we named a price and asked if they would accept it and they did. So while we were enjoying our lunch, they prepared and finished the suite. This was really a stay never to forget! Everybody was so friendly and helpful, but not too pushy. They are upgrading the hotel to a full 5* hotel and they are succeeding. The manager is half Belgian/half Greek and we had a very good contact with him.
I would really recommed this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique environment to enjoy in magnificent scenery Laid back and experience stress free holidays. Proteas Blu Resort in a tranquility atmosphere shows character and inspires a sense of familiarity. After the warm welcome sense the friendliness of the people. Feel comfortable within "Proteas family" while taking part in numerous activities or by chilling and resting your mind. Accommodation facilities are wonderful and the food is superb. In PB you will have quality time...Actually the time will be all yours. Proteas Blu Resort is the most finest and luxurious beach front resort on the Island of Samos. Guest's accommodations looking to the sea are spread out on Mediterranean landscaped terraces situated on a naturally secluded bay having two private beaches. The unique architectural personality, the elegant accommodation and the tranquil setting offers majestic views of the blue marine seas surrounding the Aegean Islands and the Anatolian coasts. Together with the highly personalized and eminently friendly service satisfies the needs of the most distinguished traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Proteas Blu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Proteas Blu Hotel Pythagorion
- Hotel Proteas Bay
- Proteas Blu Resort Samos/Pythagorion