My girlfriend and I stayed here in July 2011. Here is my two cents below:
- Nice property with a small "village" like atmosphere complete with its own church
- Clean and maintained well
- Very clean beach and clear water
- Nice pool (but can be overrun with kids and teenagers)
- Lots of activities
- Comfortable rooms
- Samos is amazing!
- Good food
- Sometimes rude waitstaff at lobby and restaurant
- Treat Italians like Gods, Americans and Germans just OK
- Extras are ridiculously expensive (pay extra to use their beach loungers, internet wi-fi expensive and doesn't work in the rooms, drinks expensive)
- Quite possibly the worst orange juice I've ever tasted. It's orange powder mixed with water at the restaurant and in in the lobby. What other five star serves powered orange juice? Gross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doryssa Seaside Resort is situated in the southern part of Samos, next to the historical and most popular destination of Pythagorion. After a full renovation finished in 2006, combined with completely new upgraded services, it has become a 5 star destination. Lovely areas stylish and tasteful. Doryssa village constructions recreate a traditonal Samos village. Doryssa village and the main hotel structure are situated by the seaside! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doryssa Seaside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doryssa Seaside Hotel Pythagorion
- Doryssa Seaside Pythagorion
- Doryssa Seaside Resort Samos/Pythagorion