Wonderful people. Lovely beach. Very clean water. Wonderful beach (no sand but little stones - much better than sand sticking all over your body). Very friendly staff and lovely place. No fake luxury, well intergrated into the nature. Very clean and people who have built the tradiotional Greek village knew what they were doing.
Room cleaning could be better and the rooms could need renovation soon, but these are minor things. There are planes flying over the resort like 4-5 times a day but it did not bother us.
We will surely be back. Thanks as well to the friendly girls at the reception.
I hope this hotel will be kept in good hands as it really is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doryssa Seaside Resort is situated in the southern part of Samos, next to the historical and most popular destination of Pythagorion. After a full renovation finished in 2006, combined with completely new upgraded services, it has become a 5 star destination. Lovely areas stylish and tasteful. Doryssa village constructions recreate a traditonal Samos village. Doryssa village and the main hotel structure are situated by the seaside! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doryssa Seaside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doryssa Seaside Hotel Pythagorion
- Doryssa Seaside Pythagorion
- Doryssa Seaside Resort Samos/Pythagorion