“value for money!great food,friendly service!”

Aphrodite Garden Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Pythagorion
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Athens, Greece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“value for money!great food,friendly service!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great atmosphere...the owner did i really good job with the garden!amazing flavours and friendly service!you have to try the fresh grilled fish and their traditional plates of the day.also good is the mixstarter plate..really good choice if you want to have a variety of flavours.ideal choice for your dinner!the restaurant has also a really good wine list..check "psiles korfes" from samos if you like dry white wine or "portes" if you prefer red wine.worth to visit.just remember that between 20.00-21.00 is busy so its better to go earlier or make your reservation.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Gothenburg, Sweden
“worst restaurant in samos”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Wer visited here yesterday with high expectations, but were met by the worst restaurant experience in samos. Although the food arrived quickly, two out of four dishes were cold! The staff were so busy serving other customers, we could not find anyone to tell. In addition, my vegetarian briam dish tasted nothing, I could have made it better myself. When we finished eating we still could not find anyone to give us the bill. We had to wait 30 minutes, noone put our dishes away and finally had to approach the bar to get the bill. I could not get a word out about the cold dishes since the waiters threw the bill on us and we ended paying the full price. When others paied their bills they got a chocolate mousse for free as a treat. We did not get anything of the sort. We felt really unwelcome in this restaurant, cannot understand why it was so full. The restaurant across the street was much better, although nothing special. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone, service the worst we have experienced in Samos.

2 Thank Lovisa_336
London
“Exelent food-Professional chef!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Last week we visited many restaurants in pythagorio and we have been twice to Aphrodite Garden Restaurant! The garden is beautiful with many orange trees and flowers! Very good service ,friendly ! The food was excellent and the chef is interested for every single customer and every single dish! I tried lamb klephtiko and my wife dorado fillet stufed with spinach amd fenel
.both fantastic! We recommend! !

“Should be visited !”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

A greate restaurant, lovely surroundings, cheerful and plesant waiters - and fabulous Greek food. I can particularly recommend Stifado, Stamna - and the best so far - stuffed goat.

1 Thank June-Eva W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stuff me a goat any day”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Chef Vangelis spent a whole day cooking stuffed goat for my friends and me. And what a goat! Tender and tasty, best meal so far - even if the previous also were great. Service is excellent, Kostas the waiter makes the feast a platitude. Thank you so far, Aphrodite garden, we look forward to the days and nights to come here in Samos and the beautiful Pythagorion!

• Visited May 2014