“Don't miss”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My son and I are first time visitors to Samos. We had our first two meals at the waterfront, nothing special. We kept passing by Lakis on the walk down and decided to try it. We were very glad we did. The food is a quantum leap from what we have had elsewhere. Everything is very fresh. Lamb chops and calamari were each excellent. We closed down the restaurant, invited Lakis over for an ouzo and told stories. Great evening.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had two excellent meals at this lovely family-run restaurant. The fresh fish was absolutely delicious and the steak was also excellent. The food was all fresh and the owner was a pleasure to talk to. He was friendly and gave me a bottle of his homemade olive oil to take back with me! Highly recommend this restaruant to anyone visting Pythaorion.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have visited Lakis restaurant many times over many years the food and service is as always yet again excellent already looking forward to our next visit

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great local restaurant food excellently prepared warm welcome made to feel at home well recommended
All veg and fruit home grow
Def worth a visit if in the area

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The owner/waiter at this restaurant was very rude and offensive when my husband told him that he could not eat the veal stifaldo as it was only just warm and had more fat than meat in it,my lamb chops were very good,fresh & hot from the grilled so I was eating mine but the man would not let it go and came back to us 5/6 times in all saying that my husband didn't know what a stifaldo should taste like and there was nothing wrong with it, but even I could see big chunks of flabby fat on the veal,I would not have eaten it myself.
We have been going to greek islands for 30yrs and have at least 2 stifaldo's every holiday but we have never found one inedible till now.
There are plenty of excellent restaurants in Pythagorion so don't spoil your holiday by going here.

6  Thank Blackwidow59