All reviews mr harry hotel is spotlessly clean small private beach fanari road beautiful kefalonia war memorial car hire hotel is beautiful half board visited this hotel moussaka half hour walk hard working pleasant walk tea and coffee would highly recommend this hotel pool area
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

We stayed here in September last. It was very well run, with lovely staff who were very personable. The food was very good and reasonably priced. You will need a car if you want to get out and about, or be a good walker. The staff are the stars, and the hotel clean and well kitted out. Well worth a visit.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller for business and pleasure but have not experienced such friendliness or generosity in any previous hotel. The food is also first class, outstripping any other establishment in trip advisor. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ComeonyeQueens
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I was invited to my Greek friend, Popi's wedding anniversary that was held in Limanaki Hotel, Kefalonia. I spend a week in the hotel and I must say the owners are always at the hotel attending to their customer's needs. A very homey, clean and friendly hotel and the staff are friendly and always ready to help. They are also great with kids and adults alike. Thoroughly enjoy my week at the hotel and the food at the hotel is delicious and freshly cooked. We had a great party arranged by the hotel by the poolside and everyone was very happy and had a good time. I would highly recommend anyone going to the Kefalonia to stay at the hotel.

Room tip: Different facing - if you like sea view, pool view of your choice
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The title of this review is something one of the staff said to me during my recent stay....it is not pretending to be anything grand....it is what it is....and that is a charming, relaxing,clean,friendly lovely hotel.the staff, without exception, are the most genuinely friendly people I have come across in the many hotels I have stayed at. They really can’t do enough for you and it is all done with pleasure. The rooms are spotlessly clean, lovely soft towels, standard bedding and functional furniture.the housekeepers do a great job. The breakfast is simple and adequate, perhaps it won’t win any awards but it satisfied my appetite. The pool area is perfect, with comfy loungers, parasols and a W.c and shower room is available. The pool is clean and a good size. Always plenty of beds available without the need to reserve.(no one did this whilst I was there). Snacks served all day, evening menu is very good and food is always fresh and tasty and well prepared. The bar served quality, branded drinks. It is rather off the beaten track so if you are not a walker, car hire is plentiful as well as many other vehicles...the excellent reception staff organised a car for us....as I said before , can’t do enough... my only regret is that I only had a week here, could’ve stayed a lot longer. Not a 5 star, not trying to be...just honest. If only all hotels were like this. Kefalonia is a beautiful island with lots to see, and the Liminaki hotel is just the place to base yourself. Once again, thank you to all the staff who made our week just perfect.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank wackojackoNorthWales
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Here at the moment and enjoying every minute of our stay. The staff are so friendly and the atmosphere is great. Would return here without a shadow of doubt. The view of the sunset each evening is stunning. Amazing!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple