“Dont Bother”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
West Yorkshire
“Dont Bother”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Visited here once and that was enough.
My husband had lamb chops which were inedible due to the amount of salt. I had lamb which I think had probably surrended its self as it tasted more like mutton.
The overall ambience was very poor as no one seemed to care if you were enjoying your food.
I would not make a return visit unless both food and customer service were improved.

2 Thank Melonia38

• Greek first
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Lassi”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We visited six times and always had an excellent meal. The waiters and waitresses were very friendly and always welcomed you back. Excellent prices too, and we always had a complimentary drink!

1 Thank Brenda B
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Ionio”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have eaten here many times over the years and I know it is down to personal preference but I can say that we have never had a bad meal here, the service has always been excellent and the staff attentive with a nice atmosphere to the taverna.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank 210sue
London, United Kingdom
“This is a must place to visit!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Ate here three times and each time was great. Proper Greek/Kefalonian food (not a badly cooked vegetable in sight!).

Staff were always friendly and service was great. The place itself was very pretty and felt well cared for.

It is well worth the extra two minutes walk from the main restaurants.

Chops great, rabbit great and I strongly suggest trying the Ionian beef.

Great value and great place overall.

1 Thank Nemi47
Watford
“Best Pork Chop”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Traditional Greek restaurant, the staff are lovely, everynight they were very busy, always a good sign. I had the pork chop as my main meal, it was the size of my hand, very well cooked and delicious.It came with rice and vegteables. My wife had the chicken a la creme - both great meals - will return to lassi next year to so we can eat there again.

2 Thank holidayersWatford