“Visited twice so must be good”
Review of Butlers House

Butlers House
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Lassi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We don't often go back to the same place but this was an exception. To be fair we were here the first week in May and there was not much choice when it came to restaurants but this had the best atmosphere.

First time we had Stifado and oven baked lamb which was delicious. We were given a free fruit salad which was lovely.

The second visit we had pizza and pasta. I found the pizza a little dry but still enjoyable. We were given free wine on this occasion which is always a winner.

Friendly staff with a good atmosphere. The toilets are interesting too!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Not the cheapest but the best food. Very clean, always busy, good staff who are very organised, and a really good atmosphere.

1  Thank wildthingwarrington
Reviewed December 12, 2013

When you walk down the strip at Lassi, one restaurant jumps out at you - Butlers House. The over the top and Disney-esque feel to the decor is countered by the genuinely warm welcome that you will get upon arrival. The only slight disappointment in terms of surroundings is that the balcony tables at the rear do not overlook the sea. But this is true of most restaurants in Lassi because it is set a few hundred yards inland from the coast. The food however makes up for the missing vista. We visited 3 or 4 times in 14 days and enjoyed every meal. The toilets are also worthy of mention, more like visiting a nightclub come museum come gentlemen's smoking club (without the smoke) than ablutions.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited Butlers House in July of this year. I am a Vegetarian and asked the waiter for a recommendation. He suggested the Briam. It was amazing, Full of flavour and nutritious vegetables, it simply melted in my mouth I am so used to having to endure tasteless slop, generally just carbs, with no resemblance of a balanced meal, when I eat out - served by chefs that really can't be bothered to cater for the minorities.

The restaurant is beautiful, with a fish pond inside. The staff are welcoming and efficient, they know their menu. My boyfriend who is not vegetarian was also very happy with his meal so they are obviously just good cooks.
I would definitely go back there.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

What a lovely place this is! We had several excellent meals here during our stay in Lassi and couldn't fault any of them. This was a very busy and popular restaurant and you can see why. The staff are friendly and welcoming and the place has a lovely atmosphere. However the surprise came when I made a visit to the toilet which are located downstairs. There is a sort of museum that you can look round and it was brilliant. The whole place is spotlessly clean and I had a lovely steak here. Other dishes that we enjoyed were beef stifado, lamb kleftico and of course moussaka. I would definitely recommend this restaurant it was excellent.

2  Thank Daisydaresyou