Panorama Village
$140
Travelocity
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstunning viewssteep hillpool barcouple who runtwo bedroom apartmentlives up to its nameminute climbkaraoke eveningbasic snackshired a carbeautiful islandsmall play areatoilet rollself cateringbarbecue nightwalk upgardens are well kept
Reviewed July 13, 2013

These apartments are so lovely. The reviews do not do them justice. They are very clean, have everything you need. The grounds are very pretty and well kept. The pool is great one of the best in kefalonia and most of all the owners are so friendly and welcoming.

There is a hill up to the apartments but its really not that bad. It looks a lot worse than it is and in any case is completely worth the view!

Anyone going to kefalonia should definitely stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Thumbelina90
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Visited Panorama with a girlfriend last week of June booked via Thomas Cook and can definitely say had best week ever - accommodation, resort, trips, meals etc. ticked all the boxes. Apartment was spacious for the 2 of us, nice verandah and fab views with very helpful owners. Shower curtain in Greece always a luxury and a kettle - all 2 girlies needed plus of course the fridge - would definitely recommend it to couples, families, friends and visit again sometime.

Room Tip: I think they all have front facing views so no tip needed
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Louise P
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wow! What an amazing place!!! I would come back for the views alone! Waking up to the sea views was amazing! The apartments are very clean, with maids cleaning every day and fresh towels bought to your doorstep! The owners Arthur and Mary are absolutely lovely, and nothing is too much trouble for them! Amazing clean pool and lovely food for lunch, we had quite a few days just staying here as it was so nice! I totally reccomend the Friday barbecues....lovely food and company! This has been the best holiday I have ever been on, 3 girls looking for a relaxing holiday, Arthur and Mary take the time to learn your names and to make your stay the best it can be! I'm already planning my trip back!!

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank veuve1985
Reviewed June 23, 2013

stayed at the panarama village in may.The weather was lovely and the views are amazing. The studio had everything you needed and was very spacious.Everywhere was very clean and the gardens were looked after by the cleaners who worked long hours. Do go to the bbq night its a great night.There is a hill but you get use to it we did hire a car for the last 3 days and went to a few places one of which was Assos a beautiful place.i would highly recommend lassi it has some lovely places and beaches and the people are very friendly .i will definatley be going back.

Room Tip: we stayed in room studio 11.great views. i dont think any studio had a bad view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pamela_O324
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Just got back from a weeks stay and where to start? Firstly the transfer from Kefallinia airport was just over 10 minutes , I travelled with Thomas cook which included transfers however I will defiantly consider hiring a car straight from the airport next time as its so close. A lot of people mention "the hill" so I went well prepared however I have to say I was expecting a lot worse. Yes the hill is a pain to walk up (the heat does not help) however it is well worth it plus there are lots of car hire places on the main strip of lassi to save the walk.
I hired a car from pefanies which really was so quick and simple. I sent an email before I went stating where I was staying and the date I wanted the car and they delivered straight to my apartments and collected it at the end of the week, it really was simple as that. It is well worth hiring a car to explore all the attractions on the island as there are so many things to do.

Panorama villiage has to be one of the best places I have ever stayed and was such value for money. The rooms where clean beds changed everyday, lovely and presentable. Had all essentials like fridge, oven, toaster etc. Have to say I was more than pleased with the apartment. There is a bar area near the pool with a lovely bar man called Aurtur who made me and my partner feel very welcome, always looked so enthusiastic and no request was too much to ask! He also does a barbeque every Friday with a quiz which was great and oh my the amount of food served you certainly would not go hungry. The views from the pool was phenomenal a lovely place to have a few wines watching the sun set. The pool its self was very clean and a decent sized. The grounds of the apartments were fantastic grass well watered and looked after with beautiful flowers and trees around, it just makes the holiday experience so much nicer to stay somewhere so well looked after.

On the main strip of lassi which is around a 5-10 minute walk down the hill has loads of lovely bars and restaurants to choose from, Butlers house is well worth a visit! The beef stifado was excellent and the waiters at butlers house where so helpful and welcoming. The nearest beach is the markis gialos beach and I have to say is one of the nicest beaches ive ever been. If you turn left on the lassi main strip from the hill its about a 5 minute walk from there and is well worth going. Arogostoli is also a good place to visit, its 15-20 minute walk from the apartments. I enjoyed a few evenings on the main square for tea followed by cocktail at a bar near the harbour taxis can be found easy from here which cost only 5 euros back to the apartments. Tip for taxi travel always agree on the taxi fare before you make the journey! During the day at the harbour turtles can be found and they are huge unfortunately I was not able to get a picture. Various day trips can be arranged which leave from the harbour also.
Another good place to visit is the drogarati and melissani caves in Sami however you will need to hire a car. I have to say the roads to Sami are terrifying specially as I was in the passenger seat!
Fiscado is a good drive and day trip to see again a car is needed.
Overall the holiday was excellent with so many things to do I will defiantly be going back ASAP!

Room Tip: I stayed in A3 which had brilliant views probably one of the best rooms for views. Also on ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple