“great food”

Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Lassi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great views from our table, waiters were really friendly and food was absolutely delicious. Would recommend to anyone. My husband is a fussy vegetarian but he had no problem finding something to his liking and thoroughly enjoyed his meal . Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank angelamh51

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband found his food to be very salty. I was given frozen chips not freshly cut. Not impressed.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

the food here was very good you also got cherries to finish your meal for free. The only downside was the long wait between courses

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Having looked at the menu outside and encouragement from a passer by who had just eaten here we decided to eat here and wasn't disappointed. I had Domalades (stuffed vine leaves) the filling was rice and they were just lovely. My husband had olives to start and meatballs for main where's I had carbonara, I am a big fan of carbonara and I must say this has got to be the best one I've had, lovely and creamy and in no way salty.
The atmosphere was nice and the service was good, everyone was nice and friendly. 2 starters 2 yummy mains and 2 drinks each all for €46.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Ate here twice, seems to have the price break on some of the others. Great food, only one`s to do a meze starter (kudos). Good deals on wine as well. Love those sardines!