“Nice food but left hungry”
Review of Da Veronica Bar

Da Veronica Bar
Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Lassi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Don't get me wrong the location and the food is excellent! They have a range of different greek food on the menu and it's all cooked lovely! The only problem is we ate their twice and both times we left hungry. The first night my partner had a lamb kleftiko and I had a greek meze. They were both cooked to perfection, the portions were just so small! The second time we had chicken souvlaki and a meat pie. Again they were tasty yet lacked in portion size.

I would go again but personally I don't think you get what you pay for.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Very good traditional Greek food and very friendly staff, I have eaten there many times and always enjoy the food.

1  Thank Simon B
Reviewed November 1, 2011

A very wide choice, beautifully cooked and offering very good value. We visited twice and would thoroughly recommend it to visitors looking for authentic Greek cuisine and a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Quite a new building so don't expect the typical Greek style, but food amazing, great value, staff very friendly and good service . I seen a previous poor review where someone ordered chicken curry. Come on guys this is Greece not England for god sakes!!!! Eat what the locals eat . We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

This was our second visit to Lassi and had eating at Da Veronicas last year. The staff are very friendly and provide great service. The menu has plenty to choose from and the prices are as good as the other restaurants around. The is a bar at one end if you don't want to move far after you meal.
I'Gabiano is another restaurant which we had used on both visits to Lassi. We did also try another restaurant this time which was Blue Sky. It was good too.
There are a number of bars depending on your preferrence. Trentis which has a great view of the sea at the rear, Aquaris does a large beer for 2.20 euros and is good for watching football and has a great waitress who always keeps the drinks coming.
There are 3 good size supermarkets and a cash machine. Basically Lassi has everything you'll need for a great holiday. Also Agrostolli is about 40 minutes walk,a short bus ride or 6 euro taxi fare if you fancy a change. There are a good beaches to.

1  Thank ALMackem