My college friend and I stayed at the Kelenis Apartments for two nights and were completely satisfied with the experience. For an incredibly reasonable price, we were given a nicely furnished room complete with a kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Our host, Stathoula, was helpful and friendly. She even washed our clothes and hung them up to dry for us!
It's an easy 15 minute walk from the Kelenis Apartments to the capital area, and a bus stop is located about 5 minutes from this hotel, making this an ideal location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the peace you need and let yourself take in the horizon and every little aspect of the rooms we have designed for you. Each apartment offers the truly unique and warm environment that you need to have an unforgettable holidays. Ten comfortable apartments with private bathroom, balconies, kitchen, refrigerator, satellite TV, A/C and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HostelWorld so you can book your Kelenis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelenis Apartments Karterádhos
- Kelenis Apartments Santorini, Greece