“Amazing yoga classes with the lovely Veronika”

Santorini Yoga With Veronika
Ranked #7 of 11 things to do in Karteradhos
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga classes and holidays in Santorini. Group and private yoga classes. Hatha/flow yoga, full moon yoga, perinatal, baby and kids yoga.
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing yoga classes with the lovely Veronika”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

During a recent week's stay on Santorini I had 2 yoga classes with Veronika, one at my hotel which she travelled to and one at Caveland the gorgeous hostel/hotel she run's with her husband. Her approach is wonderfully refreshing, she works to your level and makes you feel you're doing really well with the poses - she really increased my confidence. Her laid back gentle approach is inspiring and I've vowed to do more yoga since my return to the UK - I only wish she lived in London. Everyone visiting Santorini should spend an hour with Veronika!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank skinseyLondon

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just marvellous”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I met Veronika for lessons in Santorini and it was just fantastis. A good teacher and a fantastic time with Veronika : relax and she smile all the time. Thank you

Visited August 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Yoga with a view....”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I've tried yoga a view years ago, and found I needed 'help' being put into positions and gave up. Over the years with a stressful job, i often wonder if I should give it another go but often embarrassed to join a huge class. When I booked the Caveland Hostel, I was choosing between the one by the beach, or the quirky cute one in a traditional village and what swayed me in the end was the hint of yoga on the roof top with views of Santorini.... I was unsure as a newbie if I would be able to handle the class, but after being rest assured by the wonderful Veronika I figured why not. I booked in for 6 nights and ended up cramming in 2 morning classes. As a non morning person, I was surprised at my eagerness but thoroughly found the classes inspiring and not hard, and peaceful way to start the day. What else is nice, is its not too hot and then you bond with the other students and I was fortunate at beginning of season to have semi private lessons of just one other person each time. Veronika was a patient and calming teacher. Her voice is seductive and the only bad thing is that she might relax you TOO much. EVen as non yoga people, give a go - you might just surprise yourself! I will be looking to take up Hatha Yoga back at home now.

Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yoga at Santorini”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had amazing yoga lessons with Veronika. She is an inspiring teacher and her courses were well prepared and balanced. Yoga Nidra was one of the best parts. She has a gentle voice and I managed to feel completely relaxed. Veronika's teaching skills, passion and deep knowledge along with the beautiful surroundings of Karteradhos and the pleasant stay at Caveland made it possible for me to have a unique experience.

Athens, Greece
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Yoga with Veronika”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

It is just great to start the day on the terrace of a cosy welcoming hostel,one of the few green places of Santorini... lots of trees and flowers as well as the view to the sea are a pleasure for the eye...the birds and horses around incorporate you totally into mother nature. I have found no better place to practice yoga than this. And the greatest motive is Veronika! She can understand your needs and adjust the class to them and, above all,her deep calm voice is ideal for a yoga instructor,as she guides you in the asanas but without disturbing your concentration! Just perfect!