All reviews police station the bus great owners wonderful stay euro breakfast location is great minute walk free ride rent an atv room was comfortable and clean fira town each morning felt like home extremely kind helpful hosts four nights ferry port
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Pension Stella while in Santorini. The location is great - quiet area, but very close to the bus station, a supermarket, and many bakeries and restaurants. Only a 15 minute walk from Fira (from there, you can easily catch a bus to Oia). George offers pick up and drop off service from the ferry port or airport for a fee. During our stay, we left extremely early in the morning and he was still willing and able to drive us. The pool in the back was nice - we took advantage of it, especially because the beaches were quite busy certain days. The rooms were clean and comfortable. When we arrived, Stella offered to re-make the room and beds (two twins pushed together to make a double bed, which was so large, it ended up feeling like a king sized bed, which we loved!). The only reason why this wonderful hotel is not getting a 5-star is because we found the rods holding the shower curtain were a bit rusty and old, and also made the shower feel very small. Our shower drain was also a bit clogged, so the shower would fill up and not drain properly. We would have also liked to have a balcony so we could dry our clothes on (although, they did have drying racks right beside the window, but we didn't feel like we could access the rack without going outside and all the way around to the back). Apart from that, we highly recommend this hotel! Hosts are so friendly and nice, location is amazing, and the rooms are comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KB R
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Pension Stella for a week in June. The hotell is very nice and comfy, swimming pool at the back yard is great for early morning chill and balkonies for rooms have beautiful view. Rooms are spacious even for 3-4 and are very tidy.

Close to hotell is a bus stop to Fira and Kamari, also lots of restaurants and coffee places for greek, italian or for example indian food. You can also walk to Fira in 20mins or rent an atv from the hotell.

The biggest advantage of the hotell are the hosts: Stella and Georges. They give you warm welcome, pick you up from the airport if you want and help you with anything you need, literally anything. For example, my luggage wasn't picked on the taxi at the airport, so Stella drove me to look for it. We didn't find it but later that night Stella came to me and told that she had called around and found it. Saved my vacation basically.

I definitely recommend Pension Stella for anyone looking for a decent price, high quality and excellent service stay at Santorini! Thank You for the week!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights, we had quadriple room it has private shower, quite small but it do the job.
The owner could pick you up from the airport for around 20 euro.
The motel is about 15 minutes walk to fira centre or you can take the bus from the top of the street for 1.80 euro. We just walked to avoid the confusion.
We choose to have breakfast in the motel for 4 of us it cost 20 euro, she cooked omelletes, cones with bread , coffee and orange juice.
For the price for the room don't expect much. It do the job for us.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Friendly organised owners
Rooms were well equipped with private bathroom, one queen and one single bed and we also had a fridge and tv in our room
George was always available to help us when needed with info or transportation
Loved our stay with George and Stella

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2018

George, Stella and their Son, John are some of the nicest and kindest People I have met in all my years of Travel!

George picked me up at the Airport, gave me a map, directions to Fira, Oia, Perissa Black Beach, Akrotrii Red Beach, the must see sights in Santorini...

The rooms are quiet, clean and cozy. Towel, Shampoo, Body Gel, Hand Soap and a small Refrigerator are provided in the room. The location is very safe, across from the Police Station :), it is short walking distance to the Bus Stop, Supermarket, Fira Town, Bakeries, Restaurants...

Both of them truly care tor their Guests, ensure they get to and arrive at their next destinations safely. Due to inclement weather, my ferry from Santorini to Mykonos was cancelled. Both of them are extremely kind, helped me contact Seajet to check if the Ferry was on schedule the following day, gave me good advice to change my travel plans for the Inter Island should the bad weather persist so I would be able to fly home on schedule without getting stranded on the Island for days/weeks! I am truly thankful for their kindness and exceptional service!

His family is very helpful and friendly. Stella and John do a fabulous job cleaning the rooms, making the beds and ensuring the Guests get fresh & clean Towels everyday.

I had some questions before I could confirm/book my reservation on their website and George is very patient and responded to my emails promptly. Moreover, he also emails clear directions and transportation options to their property to all his Guests prior to their arrival, ensures they arrive safely and constantly checks on them during their stay making sure they have an enjoyable stay! Wonderful Host/Owner!

By this Summer, the Pool, Kitchen and Landry facilities will be available.

Great Place to stay!!

Room tip: Rooms with Balcony/Outdoor Patio
Date of stay: March 2018