All reviews police station the bus wonderful stay euro breakfast location is great minute walk great owners free ride rent an atv room was comfortable and clean fira town felt like home extremely kind helpful hosts ferry port explore the island an affordable price
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Friendly organised owners
Rooms were well equipped with private bathroom, one queen and one single bed and we also had a fridge and tv in our room
George was always available to help us when needed with info or transportation
Loved our stay with George and Stella

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2018

George, Stella and their Son, John are some of the nicest and kindest People I have met in all my years of Travel!

George picked me up at the Airport, gave me a map, directions to Fira, Oia, Perissa Black Beach, Akrotrii Red Beach, the must see sights in Santorini...

The rooms are quiet, clean and cozy. Towel, Shampoo, Body Gel, Hand Soap and a small Refrigerator are provided in the room. The location is very safe, across from the Police Station :), it is short walking distance to the Bus Stop, Supermarket, Fira Town, Bakeries, Restaurants...

Both of them truly care tor their Guests, ensure they get to and arrive at their next destinations safely. Due to inclement weather, my ferry from Santorini to Mykonos was cancelled. Both of them are extremely kind, helped me contact Seajet to check if the Ferry was on schedule the following day, gave me good advice to change my travel plans for the Inter Island should the bad weather persist so I would be able to fly home on schedule without getting stranded on the Island for days/weeks! I am truly thankful for their kindness and exceptional service!

His family is very helpful and friendly. Stella and John do a fabulous job cleaning the rooms, making the beds and ensuring the Guests get fresh & clean Towels everyday.

I had some questions before I could confirm/book my reservation on their website and George is very patient and responded to my emails promptly. Moreover, he also emails clear directions and transportation options to their property to all his Guests prior to their arrival, ensures they arrive safely and constantly checks on them during their stay making sure they have an enjoyable stay! Wonderful Host/Owner!

By this Summer, the Pool, Kitchen and Landry facilities will be available.

Great Place to stay!!

Room tip: Rooms with Balcony/Outdoor Patio
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We stayed at Pension Stella in Santorini for four nights. It was a great choice. The room was basic but comfortable. The owners were very friendly and welcoming. We had breakfast at the guesthouse each morning (5 euros per person). And we were able to arrange a transfer from the airport to the guesthouse for 10 Euros which was very convenient as our flight arrived at midnight. The location was walking distance to Thira and close to many shops including a supermarket.

Overall highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017

It was a pleasant stay in a nice clean rooms. The pool is smaller than it looks on the pictures, yet still nice to chill and cool down after a day of exploring. The location is great. The owners are lovely. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Pension Stella for a week at the end of September and had the nicest stay.

Our flight was delayed arriving but we were welcomed with a smile by George who offered to pick us up and drop us off to the airport making the trip less stressful!

George and Stella are very accommodating and kind people. Nothing is too much trouble for them, they helped us hire a quod for the week.

The rooms are spacious and clean, the shower is lovely and powerful. Very good value for money.

Our stay here provided us with a great base to the rest of the Island and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

If we return to Santorini - we'll be staying here again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PensionStella, Owner at Pension Stella, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for choose stay with us, Thank you so much for your feedback .
We apreciate your kindness!!!!