“Best gyros on the uslsnd”
Review of Grill Point

Grill Point
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Karteradhos
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in one evening and got a pork gyro. It was so delicious, got a another one the next day for lunch. Meat was very tender and flavorful and the pita was warm and soft. Best gyro ever!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Food is really really nice here massive portions of food only thing letting them down is there service is terrible had me and my partner waiting 15mins before they notice they hadn’t taken the order down. Then we ordered again waited another 20mims because they put others in front because the forgot about us.

Again food is on point though.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

We chose this place to have our very first gyro (and then our second a day or so later).
Plated up, with chips, 2 gyros and 2 beers = 18 euro. I had chicken, the husbot had pork. Both very good.
Second time around we were offered beef too so I had this. We went for the paper wrapped gyro this time and again very good.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I was once married to the most perfect woman you could ever imagine. She was perfect and I loved her and she loved me. Where I was weak she was strong; where I faltered, she encouraged; when I would doubt and fear and worry, she would soothe and reassure and tell me why everything would be OK.
I didn't deserve the love of this beautiful being, but I was blessed and my heart full. We were truly happy together and I knew peace and love with her in my life.
But 2 years, 4 months and 11 days ago tragedy struck. My joy, my love, my song was torn away from me in one horrific moment. Our car was struck by a drunk driver and she was mortally wounded. I held her in my arms, tears dripping from my face, whispering over and over again that it would be OK, that she would be OK.
She wasn't.
She died before the paramedics even reached the scene. She held my gaze to the last, her lips trying to form one last "I love you", but her final breath left her body before it could be vocalised. As the light faded from her eyes, so did my soul wilter and die with her.
For 2 years and 4 months I have been a shell of a man. No joy have I experienced, no smile could possibly live on my lips. My heart has remained broken and I have considered joining my dear wife in the next life on several occassions. I was sure I was destined to wander this Earth as a broken soul, just wasting days until the sweet embrace of eternal darkness would finally take me.
But then I found Grill Point.
As I ordered what I would later discover to be the turning point in my life, I was not hoping for a miracle. I thought I was ordering just another greasy pork gyros, that no doubt would be ashen on my tongue, as all meals have been since that tragic day.
But when I took my first bite of that merciful angelic gyros, I knew my life would be turned around. As I pulled apart the perfectly soft pita bread, spilling pork flakes and perfectly seasoned fries onto my palate, I began to know hope once more. With each bite of this geniously flavoured gyros, my heart began to hum with delight. That hum increased in volume and intensity until it was a roaring anthem of ecstasy and elation and the knowledge that the world is good, and that love is everywhere.
Thank you, Grill Point, for your pork gyros, at the generous price of just €2.90. Your love for your craft has truly produced the holy grail of gyros.
I found peace in that pork gyros, and most importantly, learnt to love again.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Bradley M
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Walking distance from the the centre and excellent prices. The gyro pita was one of the best we've had. The beer prices are great and the washrooms are clean! Well worth the visit

Date of visit: May 2017