We have been to Villa Alex for the last 3 years, ok it's a busy road (there is an underpass to cross about 5 mins walk if you are a bit put off by the traffic) but the staff have been nothing but excellent. Rooms are basic but cleaned every day, the cleaners are great so are Pavlos and Rana, There is a bar so be prepared for a bit of noise up til 2ish (depends on who is staying) if it's kids or older people bar tends to shut a lot earlier. Pavlos will go out of his way to help with shops, best places to visit, directions etc, the people of Stalis have been happy to see us and more than helpful when we needed the pharmacy - thanks to all the people of Stalis - we will definately be back again! I love this island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites is located in Stalis, only 650 ft from the resort’s magnificent sandy beach and from the entertainment and shopping center.The complex consists of 32 renovated Suites, surrounded by well kept grounds and an outdoor pool. Each unit is simply furnished and features private balcony and bathroom.Eurohotel Katrin Suites is conveniently located only 65 ft from the nearest bus stop, this allowing easy access to the rest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurohotel Katrin Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Alexandra Hotel Stalis
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites Crete/Stalis, Greece