I have stayed in Crete approx. 7 times before and love the island and the people, however if the Villa Alexandra had been my first time to Crete and don't know if I would have gone back. The owners were only friendly if you spent your nights in the bar, this is the only holiday were I have come back tireder than when I left. The music at the bar resounded through the complex, even with doors closed earplugs in and a pillow on my head I could still sing along to every word - and this went on unitl 3
or 4am every night!!
The staff said hello that was it, and although the cleaners always seemed very pleasant their idea of cleaning was not mine. If you walked from the shower to the bed to get dressed your feet were black, they never once cleaned the floor and when they mopped the bathroom they also deposited large clumps of hair ( not mine ) . So basically after they cleaned I had to clean up what they left behind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites is located in Stalis, only 650 ft from the resort’s magnificent sandy beach and from the entertainment and shopping center.The complex consists of 32 renovated Suites, surrounded by well kept grounds and an outdoor pool. Each unit is simply furnished and features private balcony and bathroom.Eurohotel Katrin Suites is conveniently located only 65 ft from the nearest bus stop, this allowing easy access to the rest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eurohotel Katrin Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Alexandra Hotel Stalis
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites Crete/Stalis, Greece