I stayed at the Irida appartments with my daughter and 4 month old grandchild in October 2012. We arrived at 1:30am with no one to greet us, just a note on the notice board telling us the key would be in the door to our appartment. I hade requested a cot, that was not in the room when we got there. However, I had to tell the owners who did supply a travel cot the next day. The rooms were clean but we had no hot water most evenings and the pool was not very clean either but this may have been because it was the end of the season. We were told to on the last day that we needed to leave the room by 12:00 as we had a long wait until our flight, i asked if we could have the room for another 5 hours because of the infant and was charged 25 Euro. If your looking for a cheap clean place to stay, it's good value with not too far from the main resort. However, i would not be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the renowned north coast of Crete, IRIDA CHIC Boutique Hotel & Spa occupies a place of its own. In between the beautiful beaches of Stalis and Chersonissos and amidst all the tourist attractions this region is famous for, the IRIDA CHIC Boutique Hotel & Spa holds the secret of refined and relaxed elegance in its atmosphere, comfort and service. This is why many before your prefer our hotel over and again as one of the most outstanding boutique hotels of Crete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Irida Chic Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irida Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Irida Chic Boutique Hotel & Spa Crete/Stalis, Greece