“Best restaurant to start your holidays in Crete...”
Review of Mythologia

Mythologia
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Stalis
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: The “mythology”. Shop thank you very much. The management and the manager of the shop changed in the (summer) season of 2019 and another family member, George, took over. . I didn't work this year (2019) in mythology because I had to work somewhere else for one year because of my studies. Only George and Clio were there. It will be now a time for me (for those who know me) and for Clio to find a new place and we hope to work again next year in 2020. I'll let you know about anything new my lovely friends. Till then have a wonderful winter!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Mythology on our first night in Stalis...Everything was freshly cooked and delicious.....Big portions in a reasonable price...Great traditional cretan cuisine...It serves dreamy soutzoukakia (meatballs in a spiced tomato sauce)....Five stars from me!

If you visit Stalis it is a worth visiting restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2019
Traveller_Kelly85, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Mythologia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

❤️ Thank you!

Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They don't have many dishes but the ones I tried were all good. I especially liked the beef liver, they normally fry it but if you request they can also grill it.

1  Thank manyx87

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here for an evening meal during our recent stay in Stalis, the owner was very nice if not a little over exuberant, my wife ordered the Moussaka but was disappointed to hear there was none left, so we both had the meatballs which were lovely, give it a go

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

To me and my wife the best restaurant in Stalis the food is absolutely delicious every thing freshly cooked to order Cleo has taught her nephew well he is a wonderful cook and new to the menu this year the liver the best I have ever tasted in my 66 years.
The raki is the best in Stalis

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Friendly personnel, nicely decorated inside. Tasty wine and really good snails. Also the meatballs with tomato sauce were delicious.

Good place, would recommend it for a dinner after a long day at the beach

Date of visit: August 2019