These apartments are just across the road from the main bars and restaurants of Stalis. The rooms are clean and spacious and there is a balcony from both the bedroom and the lounge. The road is busy but there are lots of safe places to cross. The staff are really friendly and there is a great pool with a snack bar and then a small main bar with inside and outside seating after 9pm. There is a supermarket right next door that sells most things for a self catering holiday. The rooms have a safe and you can pay locally for air conditioning, 7 euros a day. We will definitely come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Apartments in Stalis Crete are a delightful, family-run holiday apartment complex with an inviting, friendly atmosphere. The Rainbow Apartments enjoy an enviable position near the sandy beach in seaside resort Stalis in Crete, Greece.At Rainbow Apartments tradition and innovation blend perfectly: 19 Standard and 22 Superior studios and apartments feature all modern amenities in a contemporary setting with timeless charm and impeccable service. The apartments offer splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Bay of Stalis. Blessed with a mild climate year-round, Rainbow Apartments have a large outdoor swimming pool in stylish surroundings and with a mature, Meditteranean garden. Water sports and leisure opportunities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rainbow Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Rainbow Apartments Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece