Just arrived home after a wonderful stay at the Rainbow.What can i say that hasn't already been said,smashing place to stay would highly recommend.The staff are second to none from Maria the owner to Delia the cook.Special mention has to go to Eddie and Netti who couldn't do enough for you.We arrived at 1 in the morning and Netti made my young son Evan chips no hassle at all. BBQ night is a must (Our family went both Saturdays we were there) and for 10 euros food is excellent and plenty of it,entertainment is great craic as Eddie can always make fun off a bad situation as we found out when we had a power cut the second Saturday night we went.
Our apartments were very nice clean and well kept a credit to the cleaners who came in every other day.Our room was a superior studio (307) which had plenty of room for my family with all mod cons except there was no toaster.Air con is 7 euros a day which we thought was well worth the money as you really do need it.
We stayed at the pool everyday which is well looked after and clean with plenty of sunbeds for all.I would have one complaint about the pool is that they really need to put a fence or something up at the apartment side of the pool as there is a nasty drop on the other side of the small wall.
The apartments are close to the beach and bars which are only a few mins stroll away.You do have to cross the busy main road but there is an underpass just up the road or you can cross at the steps just before the underpass.There is a supermarket next door to the rainbow which sell everything you need it is a few cent more for most things than the bigger shops but hey its handy so we always used it.
We never had any food at the apartments (except BBQ nite) as we like to get out and about when we are away.I must say the standard of the food in Stalis was very good,we didnt have one bad meal.Our favorite places were for lunch we liked Akti Bar or the little sandwich shop facing Akti and in the evening we really liked Amici Ristorante and Maria's Golden Beach.
We had a brill time staying at the Rainbow and hope to stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Apartments in Stalis Crete are a delightful, family-run holiday apartment complex with an inviting, friendly atmosphere. The Rainbow Apartments enjoy an enviable position near the sandy beach in seaside resort Stalis in Crete, Greece.At Rainbow Apartments tradition and innovation blend perfectly: 19 Standard and 22 Superior studios and apartments feature all modern amenities in a contemporary setting with timeless charm and impeccable service. The apartments offer splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Bay of Stalis. Blessed with a mild climate year-round, Rainbow Apartments have a large outdoor swimming pool in stylish surroundings and with a mature, Meditteranean garden. Water sports and leisure opportunities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rainbow Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Rainbow Apartments Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece