What can we say after staying at the number 1 hotel last year and then had problems for months afterwards we felt we had to try number 2 and were a little scared that we had been a little premature and were dreadng it. Well we need not have as it turned a far far superior holiday to last September. The appartments were spacious and for the first week we had a superior appartment which had tremendous viewsacroos the mountains pool and the sea a big thanks to Maria for the upgrade. We say the first week because we loved it so much being up the other end of the resort that we extended our stay for a further 3 days and Maria and staff could not have more to help us in this. We met some lovely new friends and also realised the resort was far far better up this end than where we stayed last year. The staff were genuine and could not do enough for you and the appartments were far far better too. We are already looking at booking again next year. Yes a few people moaned about the lack of toaster the size of the pol and the fact only 2 nights a week having entertainment at the pool bar. But to be honest thanks to Eddy Nettie Delia and Thomas these were minor things as overall we could not fault the service or facilities. As for the resort we also Met Jan and staff at the Kaliana Bar and had a great laugh all the way through the holiday. We also visited the RBar as we spent alot of our time there last September. These appartments should be number 1 and not 2 as although they were not half board and did not have free air con the service and location and facilites were far superior trust us we have been to both. Finally would highly recommend this complex for couples and singles you wont be disappointed see you all again soon and once thanks for a great holiday missing you all already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Apartments in Stalis Crete are a delightful, family-run holiday apartment complex with an inviting, friendly atmosphere. The Rainbow Apartments enjoy an enviable position near the sandy beach in seaside resort Stalis in Crete, Greece.At Rainbow Apartments tradition and innovation blend perfectly: 19 Standard and 22 Superior studios and apartments feature all modern amenities in a contemporary setting with timeless charm and impeccable service. The apartments offer splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Bay of Stalis. Blessed with a mild climate year-round, Rainbow Apartments have a large outdoor swimming pool in stylish surroundings and with a mature, Meditteranean garden. Water sports and leisure opportunities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rainbow Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Rainbow Apartments Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Rainbow Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece