a big thank you to the hotel owner maria for her hospitality and kindness we spent a great week here in july.always happy to help with a smiling face.the food menu for breakfast,lunch and dinner was very good,rale and alexandra worked hard to keep us all well supplied with food and drink,i liked this small family run hotel as it gave you the opportunity to socialise with most other guests and staff which makes a successful holiday,THANK YOU
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a lovely hillside just above Stalis, a resort of natural beauty, these apartments are situated 30 km east of the airport of Heraklion on the North-East coast of Crete. Built in a traditional Cretan style of bungalows, the apartments were fully-renovated in 2007. The apartments are constructed in terraces so that the roof of one apartment is the veranda of the other, with balconies at the front and back. They are all surrounded by beautiful gardens with trees and flowers. Attracting thousands of visitors every summer, this is a wonderful environment for relaxing in. Here, the family holiday atmosphere is combined with the exciting nightlife of the endless Greek summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Apartments Stalis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Apartments Stalis Hotel Stalis
- Bella Vista Apartments Stalis Crete, Greece