My boyfriend & I had a very enjoyable 2 weeks stay at Paradise app from 18 June 13. Arrived late on in the evening to be given a very warm welcomed by Katerina and Nickos as soon as we stepped of the coach, with Katerina offering to carry our suitcases upstairs to our apartment. As soon as we arrived and settled in we went down to the very friendly bar & we knew we were going to have a good holiday. The apt was clean and basic and had everything that we required. (if you want the aircon & safety deposit box it is extra) Pool area is good with no stress of getting a bed at anytime of the day. Some days we even had the pool to ourselves for a couple of hours. We split our time with going to the fantastic beach and the pool like most people. Paradise is on the flat and not far from the centre. Walking is not a problem as there is plenty of shops and restaurants a long the way. Food and drink and bar atmosphere very good and nothing is to much trouble for Nickos and Katerina to do for you. So thank you Nickos & Katerina . And a BIG HI to everybody who was staying while we stayed especially our Scottish neighbours Maurice & Annette lol and Wee Billy the dog lol Terry & Karen (Belfast)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Apartments are located in the peaceful seaside settlement of Stalis or Stalida as it is known locally. The location is just 34 kilometers from Heraklion airport and nearby you will find many shops, restaurants, rent a car dealers and tour agents for your excursions in Crete. Our swimming pool with the surrounding garden invites our guests to have a lazy day sunbathing and feel relaxed while their children play safe in our paddling pool. Our poolside snack bar with a friendly atmosphere attracts you to enjoy a drink or a light meal during the day or participate on barbecue parties. Also during the day time you can go for a nice swim and in the crystal clear sea of Stalis and relax on the long golden sandy beach which is just 150 meters from Paradise Apartments. The complex contains 10 peaceful and spacious apartments and 2 studios and are for three to four people. Each apartment and studio is fully furnished and with a fully equipped kitchen. Also each apartment has its own private balcony where you can relax with a refreshing drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Paradise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Paradise Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece