as what normally happens in Greece you get dropped off at the bottom of the road to your apartment and wonder if you have made the right choice, this was my first time in Greece but my partners has been 4 times.Yes the apartments are set back from the main strip but this was ideal for those who prefer peace and quiet from the main hustle and bustle of the main drag.Unlike another reviews the location isn't run down it's just typical of Greece.The walk to the main strip, you can go under the main underpass or walk a lit path along the road which is literally less than 3 minutes away.The apartments are very clean, appreciate comments about bathroom being small but compared to other accommodation in greece, my partner says it been the biggest and best.The atmosphere was great, Van,Manos and Effie where very nice and made everyone feel welcome.The food was fabulous, very fresh, they have a lot of fruit growing in the garden as well as a herb garden, of which Manos Makes a very good Mojhito with the fresh mint.Due to the atmosphere and the fact that many people return this makes an ideal holiday base to meet friends and enjoy other peoples company.I would like to thank Van, Effie and Manos for their hospitality.
Malc and Tracy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of Stalis in a quiet, secluded area, in gardens with a mountain backdrop, 400m to Stalis centre and beach, 150m to the Blue Sea beach and mini-market and 300m to the bars, restaurants and nightlife of the beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Nikos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikos Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Nikos Apartments Stalís
- Nikos Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Nikos Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece