“Highly Recommended!”
Review of Nikos Apartments

Nikos Apartments
Ranked #12 of 52 Hotels in Stalis
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've never written a review before but felt compelled to make an exception with Nikos Apartments! I'm a bit of a clean freak and am always nervous when staying somewhere new, but as soon as I entered room 38 I was thrilled with the high standards......I didn't need to buy cleaning supplies from the local shop like I've done with so many other apartments I've stayed at before! The staff (a family) are friendly, welcoming and excellent hosts! Several times we heard them say "We'll be your legs, you just relax and enjoy your holiday!" The BBQ night is brilliant and a lot of fun and the food is delicious.......another thing I'm very fussy about! Me and my fiance met regular visitors, some who have been coming here for as long as 17 years and I can definitely see why! There is a great atmosphere at the pool bar. Music does play til very late at night but we could not here this once we were back in our room, but probably as we didn't overlook the pool area. There is a convenient shop just a 1 minute walk from Nikos and the beach, bars and restaurants are only a 5 minute walk away! I've never stayed at the same apartments twice but for Nikos I will be making an exception and will definitely come back! Thanks for a great time! :)

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Lilou0085
There are newer reviews for Nikos Apartments

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Can not believe some of the bad reviews on here, we are a family of 4 and have just returned from the Nikos apartments. We stayed in room 37 which was lovely, with 2 balconies which overlooked the pool and a view to the sea. The cleaners worked hard and kept the apartment spotless, bins were emptied daily and new toilet rolls left each day. Beds were changed frequently and all the other areas of the complex were clean, the family that own this complex are so friendly and welcoming, the bbq evening on a Monday evening is brilliant as was the location. The beach is just a short walk away, a shop at the end of the road and loads of lovely places to eat along the beach road. I would not hesitate to book again as we had such a nice time and many of the people on holiday there had been going for years.

2  Thank naocal
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A big thank you to Van and Effi for a great time at Nikos apartments. Made us feel most welcome, and even Mama wanted to make sure we had a great time, and to say goodbye before we left. thank you all very much.

2  Thank SteveBevan13
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel was nothing like the pictures shown when advertised! If a picture of the room we was given was shown no one would want to stay there! What sort of apartment (if that's what you can call it) doesn't even have a bin to put your rubbish in? The room was tiny, we were put in the basement which had no sunlight and a balcony to share with 2 other families - this is not what you expect when you have been lookin forward to your summer holiday it was more like a dungeon in that room, as for the SMELL in the room that was horrendous! The lady in the room next door actually came to warn me about the swimming pool and to be very careful letting my small child in the pool as hers had been injured self through no fault of there own. Dont get me wrong everyone likes to have a good time on holiday but having the music blaring out from the bar until 2am was a joke especially when you are trying to get your child to sleep! Stalis is a lovely place to holiday but I certainly would never recommend or stay at this hotel again!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Natmcd
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I would like to point out that the review below is one opinion and all I can say is how wrong you are!!!!! the numerous comments about how fantastic are not wrong, it was also mentioned that you could not change rooms as the Nikos was fully booked that in itself speaks volumes. No apartments share balconies, and the only smells at the Nikos are of the surrounding flowers and fruit trees along with fresh food being cooked. Yes the bathroom is small, but it is spotless and serves its purpose, as very little is spent in there this is not a problem

This was our fourth year at the apartments, majority of people have been on numerous occasions which again speaks volumes. Van, Effie, Papa, Mama, Manos, Spiros and the rest of the family cannot do anything more to make your holiday special, they are warm, welcoming and happy to help. Everyone speaks to each other around the complex, and there is a brilliant atmosphere all the time. We got back yesterday, and have ready booked for next year, the one downfall to the Nikos, there are so many returning happy guests it's hard to book a room if you don't book early !!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank houlkz
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Cant recommend highly enough, Stayed here the first 2 weeks in August. The rooms are basic, but we have come to expect that in Greece. The pool area is relaxing and always plenty of sun beds to be had.Van,Effie ,Manos & Spiros made us feel like part of the family from day one, always happy to help and always full of surprises, Pool bar area is the hub for all of the guests, and many of the guests are people who return year after year (that says everything for the staff and the atmosphere) Cant wait to return next year. Peter, Diane,Alexandra & Gabrielle

1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at Nikos Apartments for a week and what a wonderful warm welcome you receive there, I travelled with my sister her son who is 14 and my grandson who is 16, we all had a lovely time. Effie and Vann are so warm and welcoming, they really made our stay special and we will definitely return there next year. When I first read all the reviews about Nikos I thought no way, it cant be that good, but it absolutely was that good, which is why people return year after year. The Monday night BBQ has to be experienced, good food, brilliant atmosphere and so much fun. Also a special thanks to Manos and Spiros who where equally warm and welcoming and helped make our stay so special.

1  Thank debbievcasey