We were perhaps not the most sought after booking for a small hotel - a group of twelve lads on their first holiday away from home, nevertheless Van, Effie and Manos ensured we felt at home from the moment we arrived at Nikos. The accommodation was typically Greek but was always kept spotlessly clean - as was the pool area, which if you were up early enough (we rarely were) you could spot the gardeners working away. We were anxious that Stalis would be too quiet for our party and we would end up having to walk miles into Malia every night because there wasn't enough going on, however for half the nights we ended up staying in Stalis and enjoying a drink on the beach, which give us some respite from the heavier Malia nights. The apartments are within easy walk of almost anywhere - all of us managed the walk both to Malia and Hersonissos without too much trouble! I'd definitely recommended going to the Akti restaurant on the seafront - the best pork I think I have ever had! We will definitely be back to Nikos - it really is the perfect destination for any type of holiday, with the friendliest owners out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of Stalis in a quiet, secluded area, in gardens with a mountain backdrop, 400m to Stalis centre and beach, 150m to the Blue Sea beach and mini-market and 300m to the bars, restaurants and nightlife of the beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Nikos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikos Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Nikos Apartments Stalís
- Nikos Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Nikos Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece