All reviews pasta night adapted for disabled hard working family nice family run bus stop next year wet room greek islands bed apartment looking forward to going back main strip stalis centre ideal location every other day five minute walk your doorstep short walk to the beach
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

The appartments cost not that much but overall it is not that great.
Minuses:
-not very clean
-wifi is not working
-no conditioning of fans (only for additional costs)

Pluses:
-themed evenings from owners
-swimming pools
-balcony

Room tip: Take a place with balcony with the seaview
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2018

I've stayed at the apartments twice now and am going back next year three times, I can not wait. Maria and Stavros will do anything to make your stay enjoyable. If there is any issues then it would be sorted straight away. They make you feel at home and Marias pizzas are to die for, so good. The apartments are close to the beach and main strip and there is a supermarket over the road as well as bus stops for trips. They are suitable for families, couples and solo travellers. The fact so many people go back year after year says a lot about the place and I would encourage anyone to check it out for themselves.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie O
Reviewed December 7, 2018

This was our second stay at iraklis first time in May and then in September. I can’t not fault Maria and stavro’s they are very accommodating, Our room was adapted for disabled,a walk in shower and was very spacious for the three of us.
We were self catering but Maria was happy to cook us up some chips to go with our food. The bolongnese night was excellent the children had us all dressing up,food was cooked from fresh as I watched the girl do it.
As it was my birthday in September Maria and the children grandma and the resident tortoise bought out a cake and sang happy birthday, i was very touched.

The swimming pools are fine and stavros was always out cleaning them, I don’t like swimming but it was quite hot, my husband and I got in and we are still alive.

The hotel is ideal location it’s a five minute walk to the main strip.
I know the hotel is having a reburb. But these are during the winter period so there is no disruption to the customer.

We are back again next year... a holiday is what you make of it..people’s expectations are not the same as everyone else’s some you please others you don’t..
I would recommend this hotel and I have.

Room tip: Ground and first floors
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank W-7
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Went to stay at the iraklis for 10 nights. Maria and Stavros were so accommodating. Nothing was to much trouble for them. The apartments were cleaned regularly, with fresh towels on each clean. The apartments are 300metres from all the attractions in stalis.I would definitely advise people to stay at the iraklis.already booked for 2019. Shaun,irene Beasley

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2018

maria and stavros work very hard to let you relax and enjoy your holidays, only a few mins and your on the sandy beach,supermarket just across the road ,and bus stop 29 takes you to heraklion city in 30 mins ,go to other bus stop for malia,s famous night life ...maria does a great breakfast and lunches ,,bars open daily ...and special bbq nights too,or just laze by the pool...we were there in april ,and now maria has had her baby we booked for 4 weeks in april 2019 for 4 weeks ,we love it ..just left to do what we want ,when we want ,,,see you soon maria ,stavros and the children granny and grandad too,,a real family holiday in crete,i see some bad reviews ,all i can say is maria was pregnant from april to oct she tried her best ,,so did stavros ...a new season starts in 2019 so give it a go

Room tip: rooms with balconies ,,but budget rooms also have everything you need
Date of stay: April 2018