We travelled to Stalis in July 2011 as a family, My girlfriend Trina and myself (both 51), my girlfriends daughter Gemma (25) and her 2 children Coby & Aaliyah (6 & 9) and my girlfriends son David (32) who is disabled and a wheelchair user.
We had booked La Luna 2 apartments but on arrival were told they had double booked and moved us to the Iraklis. We weren't best pleased about this at first but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
Maria, Stavros and the whole family and staff were absolutely brilliant with us. they banged us up a meal and drinks immediately without any fuss. They also arranged the accommodation so that we had a terraced apartment and studio which was ideal for David's wheelchair use. Maria & Stavros were always in attendance and sorted any problems with the rooms instantly. The maids/staff kept the rooms very clean on a daily basis and nothing was too much trouble for them.
David is severley epileptic and unfortunately he had a few seizures during our weeks stay. However, Maria was fantastic and so helpful and contacted the medical services on our behalf and always checked on David's wellbeing throughout our stay.
We ended up having an excellent chill out holiday. The Iraklis is in a great location for the Stalis resort. The Iraklis pools are ideal and very clean. The kids spent most of the week in the pool. Maria & Stavros are always available when you require meals, snacks and drinks. The Greek night and pasta night were both great food and a great laugh. Everybody joined in the fun.
You make the most of what you have, if you want 5 star, stay at home and book the Hilton. We met brilliant people who all had a great time and we ne never heard anybody complaining at all.
Greece is superb and on most Greek Islands the rooms are basic so if you are expecting 5* accommodation book the all inclusive Sentido but if you are used to Greek apartments/studios you won't be disappointed at all with the Iraklis.
We are definitely returning to the Iraklis this year to see our friends Maria, Stavros, baby and family.
Martin, Trina, Gemma, David, Coby and Aaliyah
Stayed July 2011
we are only definitely returning to the Iraklis to see our friends Maria, Stavros, baby and family
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iraklis Apartments & Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iraklis Apartments And Studios
- Iraklis Apartments & Studios Hotel Stalis
- Iraklis Apartments Stalís
- Iraklis Apartments Hotel Stalís
- Iraklis Apartments & Studios Crete/Stalis, Greece