“Excellent Adventure”

Cambridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I booked to go out with Nikos when on holiday in Stalis and I'm so glad we did: Me, well I'm not too fond of horses but my wife loves riding: Within 20 minutes of being on my horse "Sisi" I was well and truly comfortable: We trekked through the mountains and then down a little village and on to the beach before riding through the town of Stalis.........Nikos was perfect and told us exactly how to control the horses (which to be honest know exactly where they were going)......We even got to trot and gallop.......Now even for a person like me who is scared of horses this was a brilliant way to spend a couple of hours, me and my horse became firm friends for the time I was on his back.........Nikos makes sure that if your inexperienced he'll put you on a horse that is gentle, he'll also make sure he has a riding hat that fits you and sort out all your stirrups before heading off..........Nikos even picked us up from our hotel and dropped us off after this little excellent adventure..............A definite must even if you don't have horse riding experience.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Malcolm T

• Hebrew first
Rockford, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun riding experience with wonderful views”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We booked the 2 hour ride with Nicholas today where we enjoyed mountain and above the beach scenery. He picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel in Hersonissos for no extra charge. We rode for 21/2 hours and took lots of pictures of the mountains in the background and also rode by the sea. You can tell how much he cares for his horses. We were inexperienced and he gave us the instruction and aid that we needed. He also gave us each a bottle of water and helmet. Nicholas was wonderful and we had such a fun day.

Visited May 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed it”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Run by a nice guy! Very funny! Nice horses... Be prepared to be a bit scared if you don't know about horses (like me)... It is dangerous lets be honest! You could easily fall off and get injured - but that goes for horse riding anywhere!
Had a good experience and would recommend this to others.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Grenvilledodger
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend were interested in finding somewhere to go horse riding and seen posters advertising the stable. We phoned up and booked in with Nicholas who was really friendly and polite. My boyfriend Had never rode before so was a bit nervous, Nicholas gave him a calmer horse. As iv had experience before I was able to gallop, And trot which was great. Nicholas was great and had lovely horses we had a great day with him and would definetly reccomend This!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank cd199390
Waterdown, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A worthwhile experience...”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went on a riding adventure today and it was very exciting and fun. We had a great time! Nikolas was very knowledgeable and patient. The horses were friendly and well mannered, very desirable for first time riders. We went on a trek over various terrains, including beach, roads and hills. I would highly recommend Amarillis Stable to anyone wishing to try horseback riding and spending a memorable and worthwhile experience. They are open year round.

Visited October 2013