All reviews brother and sister next year air con every other day great holiday reception area balcony overlooking the pool mountain view minute walk into the centre shower cubicle served all day rooms are large per day end of season for making our holiday main strip jannis golden heart
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We had a great week here in mid October, the apartments are huge ! We booked a 'Garden View Apartment' but were given a sea view apartment because there was one available at no extra cost. Part way through the holiday we had a problem with the door and it was letting noise in from the road so they put us in an even more amazing apartment with 2 balconies (Garden + Sea View) at no extra cost because it was available, the staff were extremely helpful and the whole place was spotlessly clean. It's right at the end of Stalis so is in a quiet area which is what we wanted, there are still restaurants, beach etc close by but it's a 10 minute walk into the centre of Stalis. Plus they have the cutest family of cats living here ! And a donkey next door which we enjoyed feeding an apple to every day, overall a really nice place to stay !

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kate T
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Large studios and apartments, lovely comfy beds, well equipped if you want to make your own breakfast. 10 minute walk to centre of stalis. George the owner very helpful. Highly recommend, . Breakfast is available in the morning, and bar snacks available during the day

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Well when I booked this " Luxury 4* Hotel " I did expect it to be as it said... Instead when I looked at the photos in the brochure of the sumptuous sunbeds ( as picked up by other people staying at the same time as me as well ) ... The sunbeds had been swopped for the rickety... and one of them screwless run of the mill ones... the picture in brochure had been Photo Shopped !! .. I must say my room was ok apart from the fact that if I left my door open I was invaded by a family of 5 kittens..!! So had to sweat it out on a couple of days... Oh yes there was also a donkey there they used as an alarm clock..!!.
Other people were not so lucky with there rooms. .. It was a case of theirs not being ready so they lost a day waiting for the room the chose... It happened to 3 couples as I know.. Now I know it's end of season but the running of the place was a bit shabby.
On my last day I asked if I could keep my room on but I couldn't as they said they were going to have people arriving.. Yes they did but at 4 in the afternoon !! ... I was very lucky to have a lovely couple who took me in and let me use there room.. I would have been lost. Again i was lucky as another couple had to hang around all day with nowhere to go but what they wasn't told was that there was facilities for them to shower and change.. The owners never told them ..!! They came across ut by accident... This in a way didn't surprise me as they didn't put themselves out to welcome you they were quite ignorant and seem to take all the time to say hello you you ... So all in all this 4* " Luxury " was in my mind no more than a disappointing 2* Will not return.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Roussos S, Manager at Dias Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Honestly we do not understand why you wrote the above "review" (if you can call it that) .

So your excuse for rating us with a 2 out of 5 is what exactly?
The alarm clock of the donkey ? (which is not our donkey nor is the land where he is kept so we can not do anyting about it )

Not to mention you are the only one that complained about the donkey, most people ask us for food to feed him and treat him.

The photos of the hotel are not photo shoped at all, maybe they are old and some things are changed but in no way they are photoshoped.

Regarding the sunbeds which are different, of course they are every year we change them since they break and we have to replace them with new ones.

3 couples were waiting for their room to be ready? That is a lie and i dont know where you concluded that.

Regarding the late check-out, you find it strange that we didnt provide you a room so you can keep it until late? In which country do they guarantee you that you can keep your room until the time of your departure?
If you want to keep your room until the time that your pick up arrives then you can book an extra day when you make your booking, but accusing us that we didnt let you "keep your room on" and making it sound like it is normal is completely illogical and selfish.

Most reasonable people ask days before their departure if its POSSIBLE for a late check-out on their departure day as it depends on availability. So by your logic we should have the new arrivals waiting until midnight when your pick-up comes?

Of course there are shower facilities , everybody knows this and people who dont ask us, we also inform them ourselves when they check -out. The couple that you mentioned knew about the shower room , i dont know why you would lie about that.

All in all it seems you wanted to complain about everything, without having a real reason to complain and you wrote all the above misconceptions and lies because ..... ? we didnt let you keep your room after check out?

We take negative reviews very seriously because they give us insight for things to improve and i am really grateful for anyone who mentions something that we can make better but your review is hateful and offending to us.

Better for us that you won't return , we dont need hateful people that just look for minor reasons to slander and defame us.

Thank you.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We stayed at Dias for 11 nights and would definitely stay here again.

Upon arrival, we had a room with a garden view but the next morning, the manager had remembered that I emailed asking if it was possible to upgrade to a room with a sea view and fortunately this was possible as we moved to Room 303.

You need to pay extra for A.C but I'm glad we did, it is an extra 6 euros per day.

I could not fault the staff there, they were very friendly and welcoming and helped us a lot.

The rooms were cleaned and fresh towels every other day and despite a previous review about the cleanliness of the reception area, I could see no problem at all. The cleaner works extremely hard to keep this hotel up to the standard it holds.

For those doing self catering, there is a supermarket literally across the road but we managed to rent a car and there is a Lidl about 15 mins away which was handy. We were able to park our car outside the hotel at no extra cost.

The location is great, with a 5 min walk to the beach and shops/restaurants, you cant ask for more. The hotel doors are closed at midnight, but talk to the staff if you are planning a late night, they will assist you.

I would definitely stay here again and it was a bargain!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank voodooqueen86
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from 18 nights stay and have no complaints, new beds this year and shower cubicles are a welcome addition to the rooms, the rooms were cleaned every day, bedding and towels changed every other day and nothing was too much trouble, the staff are full of fun and always have a smile no matter wether first thing in the morning or last thing at night, not far from the main strip and the pool area is away from the main road, plenty of sunbeds, a joy to stay there and have already booked for next year

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple