“Stalis Beach”
Review of Stalis Beach

Stalis Beach
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Stalis
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Lovely sandy beach. Found a little cove which was brilliant and the sea was fantastic. You have to pay for sun beds, we didn't, we just layer on our towels in the cove we found. If you eat in the beach bars you usually can have a sun bed free.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,512)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"waves"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My sister and I went to Stalis and went horse back riding with Nikos. He looks after his horses and stables so very well and has all the proper equipment for them to keep them and you safe. He will look after you every step of the way if your a beginner or not. I was a beginner and was nervous of getting on and off the horse but by the end of the 3 hours I got on and off myself as Nikos taught me and gave me confidence to do so x it was beautiful seeing the mountains and the beach. The horses we had were so well tempered and very easy to ride. I highly recommend going to Nikos's stables and riding his horses it was an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We are not usually beach people but on this trip we spent 5 days out of seven on the beach. The beach was clean and plenty of bars offering free sunbeds and umbrellas as long as you had a drink or food from them. Why pay 4 euros when for 2 euros a pint you can get a free sunbed. The beach is split into 3 sections, the western end (by The Blue Seas resort), the middle section (Mythos Beach) and the eastern end past The Sentido Resort.

1  Thank YrTyOlaf
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Lovely sandy beach, clear sea, just loved it ! Take a walk long the beach and you can find quieter spots, cost of beds vary, some offering free beds if you have lunch at their bar

1  Thank rubypop