“Very good”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Greek Tavern/Resturant
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I ate here with my husband, it was very good and the portions very big. We took the grill plate for 1 but it was enough for both of us. It has a piece of lamb, chickenbreast, souflaki, souzukakia, gyros meat and a sausage,all grilled. With chips of course(home made), and tzatziki and some garlic bread made in house. Also a portion of meatballs with tzatziki. It was all delicioius and of course the staff is very friendly. Prices are moderate. It is worth a try :)

1  Thank cristina m

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming staff and amazing food. We tried the fresh fish and traditional Greek mousakas and it was fantastic. The ambience is traditional and family friendly, while the drinks are served with a smile :) we will definitely come back!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Ate here several times throughout the week and loved it. We came in with our daughter and boyfriend and son and grand daughter of 5 and the meals were traditional greek Spiros catered for everything, especially taste, just ask him And he ll do it. Great service with a cheeky smile and the food is to die for. Its off the main street towards the FAN apts honestly try it and you’ ll be back. The fish is fresh daily and gorgeous. We ll be back next year. ENJOY

1  Thank JaxandGinge
Reviewed June 25, 2018

From the very first moment Spiros and Dimetra made us feel welcome and at home, the food was absolutely top class (and I have been to a lot of Greek tavernas to know the difference!), It's clean and the kitchen run by Nicos and Brunna is a very slick operation.
The food was to a really high standard, the mousaka was an absolute delight, the sea bass was perfect, the rabbit was to die for, I must have eaten my own weight in perfectly cooked snails, my partner fell in love with the garlic bread and the cheese saganaki, the Greek salad was amazing (I know, a salad is a salad, but this was perfect).
Spiros and Dimetra are genuinely two of the nicest people that I have ever met, so very funny and completely mad in the best possible way (apart from the fact that Spiros supports Leeds United, but that shows how mad he is lol).
Nicos in the Kitchen is brilliant and the food that he creates is to a really high standard ,
little things like octopus and squid cooked to perfection so that you don't spend half the night chewing one mouthful ( and he and Brunna are also two of the nicest people ever, always smiling and great company).
My partner and I spent 11 nights in Stalis and after the first night, we didn't bother going anywhere else to eat Kelariko is the best Taverna in the area.
why look for perfection elsewhere when it is on your doorstep?
if you are in Stalis and looking for a really good evening with fantastic company and incredible food this is the place to go.
Spiros will call out as you walk past " the food is hot, the drinks are cold and the sevice is S...e" he's right on the first two however, the service is spot on.
We can't wait to go back and renew our relationship with our new friends.

2  Thank mikhay57
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here just on the off chance while having a wander about great service great food and nice atmosphere well worth a look in has plenty of choice we had chicken off the rotisserie was best chicken I’ve tasted if you out and about give it a try

1  Thank morris o