“nice food and helpful staff”

Kelariko Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Stalis
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Greek Tavern/Resturant
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our waiter took time to explain what different things on the menu were. My vegetarian plate (a variety of diffent dishes together ) was excellent. Over all a very good meal

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a good meal at this restaurant but not our best. The food was good but we had to wait an extremely long time for our main course and by this time I had lost my appetite. Stavros, sorry Spiros was lovely and very funny and apologised for the delay by giving my husband lots of Raki and myself a free cocktail. I would suggest though that you order a starter and not just bread and butter as we did or order a main course with no starter. I would still recommend this restaurant and would go back if we are at Stalis again for Spiros banter. Sorry Stavros - Blondie.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This restaurant was situated right next to our holiday apartments. On our arrival, as we walked past the restaurant, one of the staff asked us if we needed guidance and gave us the Kelariko card. We promised we would visit during our visit. We weren't disappointed.
Its a traditional Greek restaurant and is a must visit when you visit.
The staff are so friendly, the waiter even offered to take our picture with my camera which we accepted because so many of our pictures had to be taken by either myself or my husband and very few were of us together.
The food was gorgeous. We were actually glad to see cheesecake on the menu (it is my favourite), we had tried so many different desserts over the week it was good to see something familiar. I think it may have been the nicest cheesecake I ever had.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and we will definitely use it again on our next visit to Stalis.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you are looking for traditional authentic Greek food, then Kelariko Greek Tavern should be on your list of 'things to do' when visiting Stalis. All of their items are 'homemade' and taste really good. Although there are English options too such as steak, chips and other safer options, I would urge you to be a bit more adventurous and order Greek food - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Ate at Kelariko a couple of nights ago with my wife. I had Kleftiko, she had Lamb roast in the oven. Both were ok but by no means the best food on our holiday. The main waiter I take it he was Spiros was a laugh he had us in stitches. Not sure everyone would appreciate him but he did seem to choose who he had a joke with.