“Great staff, Great food”

Kelariko Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 74 Restaurants in Stalis
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Greek Tavern/Resturant
Larne, United Kingdom
“Great staff, Great food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This restaurant was situated right next to our holiday apartments. On our arrival, as we walked past the restaurant, one of the staff asked us if we needed guidance and gave us the Kelariko card. We promised we would visit during our visit. We weren't disappointed.
Its a traditional Greek restaurant and is a must visit when you visit.
The staff are so friendly, the waiter even offered to take our picture with my camera which we accepted because so many of our pictures had to be taken by either myself or my husband and very few were of us together.
The food was gorgeous. We were actually glad to see cheesecake on the menu (it is my favourite), we had tried so many different desserts over the week it was good to see something familiar. I think it may have been the nicest cheesecake I ever had.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and we will definitely use it again on our next visit to Stalis.

• Visited June 2013

• Greek first
Watford, United Kingdom
“Great authentic Greek food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you are looking for traditional authentic Greek food, then Kelariko Greek Tavern should be on your list of 'things to do' when visiting Stalis. All of their items are 'homemade' and taste really good. Although there are English options too such as steak, chips and other safer options, I would urge you to be a bit more adventurous and order Greek food - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“OK but not No 1 for me.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Ate at Kelariko a couple of nights ago with my wife. I had Kleftiko, she had Lamb roast in the oven. Both were ok but by no means the best food on our holiday. The main waiter I take it he was Spiros was a laugh he had us in stitches. Not sure everyone would appreciate him but he did seem to choose who he had a joke with.

York, United Kingdom
“Hello Peeps! One for the road?”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Other than the food (which I will discuss later), Spiros sells this restaurant. He is a great laugh, very friendly and generous. We were staying next door in the Ilios Studios and walked passed every day, He always asked after us, pointed us in the right direction etc. Returning home at night he would always talk us into having a Raki or "One for the road". We ate here twice and both nights the food was fantastic. The sea bass was beautiful as was the Souvlaki and the Kleftiko. We were also treated to some traditional Greek dancing by 2 of the four brothers which was superb entertainment.

• Visited September 2013
Dunstable, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This experience is a MUST!! Loved it!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have been to Kelariko several times and Spiros with his staff were absolutely amazing.It is not only the Greek Food and Fish that are great. The entire experience is outstanding. I personally recommend Kleftiko (lamb dish) as my favourite - you must try it, to love it!
Of course, the "Raki time" was always a great way to finish the evening:)
Do not get caught by the Strip's "restaurants". Visit KELARIKO and you will definitely return for the great food and outstanding service - as we did. Spiros and the staff make you feel more as friends rather than customers!

• Visited September 2013