“Large portions”

Dining options: Late Night
Snodland, United Kingdom
“Large portions”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited in early May for one week and ate here three times. Meals were very good and well cooked but portions large. My wife and I both tried the sardines and sole and both were superb, I also had stifado and the beef was so tender. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
manchester
“We came here four times in one week!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was the friendliest restaurant we went to, with a warm welcome from all the staff, free wine, excellent location just by the beach and a lovely atmosphere. We had the kleftiko, which was absolutely gorgeous, the mixed seafood platter which my husband really enjoyed, the mixed grill - never seen so much meat on a plate - and the kleftiko again! On one occasion, the top of the salt pot fell off so my husband's chips were covered in it. Within a minute, one waiter had apologised, taking salt pot and plate away, another waiter immediately brought a fresh plate, another brought a fresh salt pot. This was all done with maximum efficiency and minimum fuss. They are so professional and friendly - I highly recommend it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank reznorgirl
Minehead, United Kingdom
“Rip Off”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Place is shabby and falling to bits. And beer prices are a rip off.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 2469
Worcester, UK
“Good location for a drink or snack”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Location is great, right by the beach. I only stayed for a drink as it was early, but what food I saw looked good, as was the service.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Yare
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“So good we came here THREE times in a fortnight!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Usually my family and I try not to return to a restaurant, simply to ensure we experience as many in the area as possible whilst we are there! However, this restaurant was incredible; the food was fantastic (my mum, dad and brother particularly loved the chicken/pig on a spit), the service was so friendly it was faultless and there was no rush whatsoever to finish and leave. The range of food available was great, myself having the Greek salad twice in the three nights and a lovely pasta the other. The staff go out of their way to ensure you are happy, it is right by the beach and the view of the sunset is perfection. A must!

• Visited August 2011