“bit pushy”

9 Muses Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 76 Restaurants in Stalis
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is situated at the furthest end of Stalis at the Hersonisos end of town. PLaced on the coastal road
leeds
“bit pushy”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

lovely food just tried to push the daily catch onto us, we didnt

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Derry, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We atre here once during our stay the staff took a lot of time to interact with us and were genuinely interested when we lived . I had lamb which was so delicious.

1 Thank Josie14_03
Coventry
“Stay away from the fish”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I both had tuna dishes, she a salad and I had a pizza. I mentioned to the waiter that the cheese seemed very strong as my mouth started swelling, my wife also had swelling of the lips. Turns out we had got scombrotoxic poisoning from the tuna. Very nasty headache, heart palpitations, sweating, nausea etc. Lasted about 5 hours. We mentioned feeling unwell, this was brushed off with a free raki.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Be careful if you're having chicken!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by our Thomas Cook holiday rep as one of the ebst for Greek food. NOt being a fussy eater I will try anything and love to taste the local dishes. My boyfriend on the other hand is a little more choosy and likes to stick to the more basic foods that you can't get wrong.
He ordered a chicken 'fillet' dish that came out in chunks, so not technically a fillet, and did not seem cooked. He tasted some pieces but it looked very soft and inedible, which put him off straight away, as always you have to be careful with chicken!
The chef was apologetic but let this be a warning to you chicken lovers.

meath
“good for greek food”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

good food nice setting been here many times will be back

Visited September 2011