“Lovely food, lovely people”
Review of Dianomeas

Dianomeas
Ranked #13 of 78 Restaurants in Stalis
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach front Location overlooking the sea, you can sit inside or outside, a family run taverna open since 1991, friendly and efficient service with a menu to suit all tastes, including vegetarian menu.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

WE ate in a lot of stalis restaurants but came back here a second time as the food was great. Had the mixed grill and mixed Greek plate. Fantastic. On our second visit, our little girl was ill and sick in the restaurant but the staff were very understanding. They have a real family atmosphere which is very welcoming. The kids enjoyed the swing on the beach by the tables. Good value for money right on the beach. A definite to go to.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My sister, niece and husband had been here before but it was my first time. I'll be back every morning for 2 weeks in June 2014! Spotlessly clean, fantastic menu, gorgeous food with lots of choice, friendly staff (George and Suzanne especially!). The breakfasts are fantastic - real English bacon and sausages, mushrooms, fried eggs, tomato, beans, toast, jam, Lurpak butter!! and proper English tea! plus orange juice all for a fantastic 4 euros with free sunbeds all day for free :)) We also had an evening meal and the Greek dish chicken Souvlaki I had was absolutely delicious - my mouth's watering just thinking about it! We would have come again for an evening meal but as we were only there for a week we wanted to try a variety of restaurants, Dianomeas was joint winner with Maria's. Will definitely go to the Greek night next year and get George up for a dance haha.....thank you so much, such lovely people who made our holiday fantastic. See you next year! x

1  Thank peachy1993
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went here when we first arrived in Stalis, had a lovely breakfast and then straight onto the beach.
If you eat in Dianomeas, you get the sun beds for free, very good deal.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I was really glad we found this place, a full English breakfast is only 4 euro and everyone was so nice it's where we sunbathed everyday. The food is lovely and the sunbeds are free when you purchase food or drinks. I would highly recommend the Dianomeas for food anytime of the day or night.
Lisa and Mandy
Manchester

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The first time here - lured in by the offer of a free half litre of wine (which was very drinkable), we both had the lamb kleftiko - which was fabulous...well worth a try if you're in Stalis.

The service was friendly - & a free dessert to share afterwards (courtesy of George the waiter) was a nice little bonus...

The second time, was not QUITE as great, hence the lost star...they were very busy - & many of the dishes had sold out. So my partner couldn't get his first choice, beef stifado - nor his second choice...he was recommended the lamb shank instead, which he agreed to.

However, when my kleftiko was delivered (so nice previously, I chose this again) - he was presented with lamb chops! The waitress hadn't written the order in Greek apparently - & the Greek chef had misread her English.....anyway, I had to sit staring at my kleftiko pot sitting on the table, waiting while they cooked the lamb shank.

No real apology for the mix-up / wait from the waitress sadly - other than the explanation re the english / greek misunderstanding...I felt that the service was a little amiss this time, due to the larger groups in there.

Anyway: when the lamb shank arrived, both meals were lovely.

Certainly worth a try this one...the local wine is very nice - & the kleftiko is delicious!!